Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Website signature on wallpapers? - Minitokyo

Website signature on wallpapers?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Is it ok if i add my website's logo and the name in a wallpaper. ^_^'

I was about to submit something and figured it out.

Thanks

EDIT: oh, this one would appear in the taskbar space.

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It's perfectly fine (in fact, encouraged) to have a small signature at the bottom of your wallpapers. Just make sure it's also clear the website is yours, so that it's not accidentally deleted for being a rip.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

No problem, add whatever you want to your wallpaper wherever you want, as long as it sticks to the basic policy there shouldn't be a problem. I suggest if you add a logo and name for somewhere that isn't MT you very clearly state in your description that it IS your wall and that the site is also your own, that clears any confusion that you may have taken the wall from that site.

EDIT: lol, Tama-Neko beat me to it, well now you have two opinions in agreement X-P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Oh, thanks... well, the site is already in my profile, and i will also add my name stating this is from MT! ^^

Hoho, no i hope my wall is good enough ^^'

Signature

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Goodo, seeing as this thread has served it's purpose there's no need for further comments, I'll go ahead and close it.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.