Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New item in the group page - Minitokyo

New item in the group page

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 21 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ok.. how are you all minna? I'm glad you all liked the new layout. ^^

Well, i've decided to put up an announcement for some matter regarding the rules.

it's kinda tiring to tell people that they haven't read the rules of this group cuz there's always wallpapers without wings showing now and then.

i've already started giving orientation rules to newcomers but some people still do it. it's kinda tiring to hunt them one by one and tell them.

so let me announce:
FROM NOW ON, WINGS-LOVERS WILL ALLOW WALLPAPERS WITH ANY KIND OF WINGS, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ON THE CHARACTER. e.g: birds, butterflies, wings on a staff, mecha characters with wings, as long as they are CLEARLY VISIBLE or/and ARE MANY.

and now for people who submit walls with obviously no wings on them..

Angel-chan is a kind person, but there are times a low temper can't last forever...

so from now on, please read this announcement:

MEMBERS, PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THE GROUP IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING, AND FOLLOW IT!

MEMBERS WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES WILL BE GIVEN THREE (3) WARNINGS. AFTER THAT, I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU OUT OF THE GROUP WITHOUT TELLING YOU, PLUS AS A GIVEN TREAT, I'LL BE PASTING YOUR USERNAME AT THE NEW 'BANNED' SECTION OF OUR GROUP PAGE!

so i hope everyone will get it now. i'm glad we're quite active, but it sucks if we don't follow rules. ok?

I'll be putting up a cbox in a few days or so, so if you just want to spam, please do so there. If you want to put up an artwork, put it in the guestbook. Thanks for understanding.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Okey dokes ^^

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

*salutes*Yes!Taicho!

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

scaaaary but yes sir yes

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! >.< ok.!

Signature Image

-scared- okay XD

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

kayss

okie >.<

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

haha being a fellow admin of another group, i can totally understand how you feel when people dont read the rules. And I can assure you 100% that atleast one person wont read this announcement and will post another wallie in the gb without wings. >.<;; Sorry, i dont know if i just made you feel worse or better with my prediction. you know, ive been quite inactive in the wing department of walling, so I think I go start walling someting that has wings...

merged: 10-19-2006 ~ 04:08am
oh and i just wanna point out that you are quite a nice person, angel-chan! if it was me, i would have banned them a loong time ago.

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

Melisandre

Melisandre

>Little gothic witch<

Okay, you're right in what you said, so, we'll follow the rules :)

Signature
Happy to be
Admin of BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

alright :)

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Ohh cool, especially the wing wallies ;)

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

'kay ;)

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

ok..it is realy clear for me..^_^....also...blueangel17...i like ur new siggi and ava...^_^

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Oh wow, thats pretty nice i will say! Also,! I have a wall that has a dragon in it, and there for he has wings, and also some birds around the main chara. So, anyways not getting into the details of the wall XD
Would it be alright if i post it in the guesstbook? i know this might not be a great plave to ask such quations, but since you've said that we can have butterflies... and such.

So, well i hope its kay still. its not very new but i think its like 6 days old or so...

However, thats nice that you wonrd everyone about once again. I was just wondering if i could or not just show off my work in the guesstbook.
Thanks again
~Kioko~

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Wowie... thats clear now... lol... XD
I have a new wall with four small yet visible birds on it... XP
Is it counted? XP
Lol... nvrm that... ^^
Glad u made it clear now... XD

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

ok! more clear is impossible!^^.

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

S-i-l-v-i-a

S-i-l-v-i-a

*.*.* Ohayo there!!! ^_^ *.*.*

YES, MY COMANDANT, I'LL FOLLO0W RULEZ! UP, two, three, four.... OX ^_^'

Signature
** Dream, you dreams wil always become true **
My Groups
Group moderator:WhitePurity

Okay!
You scary when you're upset angel-sama^_^

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

Alright :D XD :D
OKAY!^^

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

ok! :)
*scary* XD

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.