Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] If u have the guts to try out this game, then do so! - Minitokyo

[GAME] If u have the guts to try out this game, then do so!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

This is a really weird game that is only a minute but later gets u thinking what the hell?/
here's the URL:-
http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/games/magic-gopher-central.swf

enjoy!....then don't forget to reply in the posts, i would like to see everyone's reactions!

damn

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hahahahahahaha...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Ok, that's quite..... creepy.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

..... is it a coincidence? or wad cause i tried twice and it was correct..! i will go find out the answer to it...!

Signature Image

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

wow... freaky, o.0 how does it tell? x____x

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

Actually, its an Optical Illusion plus Maths. ;) Go figure. :)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

that's so damn weird....heeheheheheee...it really creeped me out, i even tried to keep the cursor away from the characters...majorly weird....^__^

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

WTF?! I'm gonna find that gopher and kill him for reading my mind! Darn it! I friend had a test similar to this and he figured out the mathematical equation for it.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it's just an old simple trick, nothing special realy

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

He got it wrong when I did it. I thought of the number 36 and he had the sign for 24...

it's so damn annoying....god, how do they do this stuff, the cursor wasn't even on the sign....and i remain speechless, i don't knowhow the hell this actually happened....^__^

HOLY SH...! God how is that possible! It's a freakin game!
I wish I knew how it works....It's freakin but great! lol ^_^'

Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Oh I know how this works. Do you want me to tell you?

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 12:40pm
Explaination:

Spoiler (show)

No matter what number you think of, when you do the arithmetic, you'll always end up with a multiple of 9 (ie, 9, 18, 27, 36 etc). And if you look carefully, all the numbers with the multiple of 9 have the same symbol, and that's the symbol the gopher shows. :)

xluminax

xluminax

Honto ni? Sou ka...

I got creeped out. xD

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 01:46pm
xD It got my second one wrong. xD

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Nope. It doesn't get the symbols wrong. If you got a "wrong" symbol, you made a mistake on the adding/subtracting parts.

Since it kept changing the symbols on the huge list, however, I was wondering for the longest time. ^^;;

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

HA HE WAS WRONG AGAIN! I thought of the number 95 and he picked the number 25

hehehe I knew this game from before.... I've been trying to find some kind of mathematical equation or pattern that will tell me the secret behind it but I have never found any.... bleh stupid game... makes my brain sizzle...

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

It's simple math really, any given two-digit number, when you subtract the sum of the digits, you'll always get a multiple of nine. Don't believe me?

54 - (5+4)=45--> 9 x 5.
78 - (7+8)=63--> 9 x 7.
13 - (1+3)=9
28 - (2+8)=18--> 9 x 2.

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

cooool...so rituel and maplerose are smart...nice...great at least i know he's not reading my mind..hahahaha

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Heh. Got to love these old yet simple tricks

lol it freaked me out until i read the spoiler... XD

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

^ Maple, guess you spilled it out ... XD Hey... that was suppose to be my answer for today's post... XD O`well...

Ah... mind reading.. XD Now now, who says maths and psychology don't mix well ? Mathematics is so fun... :x

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Leonne

Leonne

dfiler of soulz

sigh.... ehehhe some old tricks XD XD XD XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.