Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thought I'd Introduce Myself - Minitokyo

Thought I'd Introduce Myself

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Heyz all @ MT,

I just managed to find this place in the Forum, I've been a member for about a week now and still looking around. My Gallery is slowly growing, I hope the things i share will be enjoyed by all.

Exams are just around the corner for me so it's gonna be a little quite from with little input To make up for my inactivity, I up'd soem Eva Collages, feel free to check em out and comment on @ will!

Drop me a Word, I'm always happy to chat, I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can!

Thanks for having me around!

DKLY

yay!another member!welcome

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

Welcome to MT! :pacman:

Signature Image

hi my name is aleasha and i am fairly new and i want everyone to came and see my page and be my friend

aleasha

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

Hi! Welcome to MT! Hope you can enjoy being the newbies and get new friends! See ya!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

kazahana

kazahana

IDW spartan no 3

hey! Welcome to MT! enjoy your stay here in MT k!?
wanna be my buddy? i dont hav many tho. (just add me in ur friendlist) c ya soon!

behold the power of AWD!!!
Signature
Member of Abyss-of-the-Sea
Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.