Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any suggestions on which anime to watch next? - Minitokyo

Any suggestions on which anime to watch next?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I'm about to finish watching Fullmetal Alchemist and just wondering if you suggest a real good anime to watch next. I haven't watched that much anime, since I barely have time to do my homework :sweat:
I like any genre, so it can either be funny, full of action, or be romantic. So, thanx, if you do leave me a suggestion :D

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Well if you do like any genre, why don't you try La Corda D'Oro - Primo Passo ? It's a music themed anime, with a bit of fantasy and a touch of romance. The art is really pretty. I guess it worth to take a look. ^_~

trinity blood would be good..but if you hate anime killer endings better not watch it..hmm..paradise kiss is good too..or maybe gunslinger girl..

Arekisu

Arekisu's Realm

you can try Ouran High School Host Club if you like comedy, gundam seed destiny if you like action and romance. maybe naruto/bleach?

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Hunter x Hunter, kiba, Busou Renkin, bleach and Naruto

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Blademast3R

Blademast3R

Full Metal Panic !

Full Metal Panic, Bleach, Neon Genesis Evangelion...

Signature
ESRB Notice : Game experience may change during online play !!!
FMP-The-Second-Raid
Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic

Isn't FMA great?! After it I watched Full Metal Panic. Right now I am watching Speed Grapher... which is ecchi and seems good so far. But I highly recommend Full Metal Panic and Gundam Seed!

You can watch Inuyasha, Kodocha, Fruits Basket, Spiral, and deff. naruto too! i like em all.

i advise you kONJIKI NO GASH BELL i guess that you'll like it :)

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

oh wow, they all sound really good ^_^ thanx for the suggestions....hehehe, i really appreciate it.

Signature Image

Suzumiya Haruhi no yuutsu, Kino's Journey, and Hikaru no Go

I recommend you Fate/Stay Night and School Rumble

the one anime i liked better than fullmetal alchemist is monster.
but it depends on what you like more about animes. i like philosophy and things that make me think or change the way i think :P
if you like action better (or rather, feel more like watching something like that right now) this show probably isn't for you.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

You should watch D Gray-man, its actually quite good :D Its deep but still really funny in its own way ^^. And there is one nice girl ;) (if you are after that in a series XD)

Signature Image

Well since u want anime I'll give u soemthing different than others already said lol ;)

Listen I think u should see those animes but I think that u should also see the movies of the great director of Japanese animations: Hayao Miyazaki...His movies are really great...I think that u should try to see "Princess Mononoke" for example :) Believe me u're gonna like it ;)

And if u just want anime u can try Chobits, Naruto,...and of course the classics lol as Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya ;)

Hope this will help u! ^^

Signature

try watching GTO, honey and clover season one if you like comedy with a great story...

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

Quote by HimeWarrior Well since u want anime I'll give u soemthing different than others already said lol ;)

Listen I think u should see those animes but I think that u should also see the movies of the great director of Japanese animations: Hayao Miyazaki...His movies are really great...I think that u should try to see "Princess Mononoke" for example :) Believe me u're gonna like it ;)

And if u just want anime u can try Chobits, Naruto,...and of course the classics lol as Sailor Moon and Saint Seiya ;)

Hope this will help u! ^^

I saw Princess Mononoke! You're right! It was such a great anime movie and i truly enjoyed watching it, hehehe.....but yeah, you're suggestions are nice! I watched chobits and sailor moon and they were awesome animes. I'll probably check naruto and saint seiya out...they seem really cool :D thanx for your suggestions!

Signature Image

Fate/Stay Night its good!
Ouran High School Host Club its bloody hilarious!
Tsubasa Chronicles (ongoing)

For Shonen type anime, try:
Death Note
Busou Renkin
Utawarerumono (love the neko people)
Zero no Tsukaima
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (great comedy. One of my all time favorites)
Black Lagoon
Negima!? (a remake)
Shakugan no Shana
Gundam SEED Destiny
Fate/Stay Night (have to watch that too)
School Rumble
Blood + (I've heard it's really good)
Code Geass : Lelouch of the Rebellion
Bleach

For Shoujo Anime try:
Air
Kanon 2006 (another remake. You'll love the art)
Shuffle!
Ouran High School Host Club
Saikano (heard it's really dramatic)

Anything I've fully finished watching (which is like 87% of the titles here) are incredibly good titles that I just love watching.

u could try Karas: The Prophecy, it isn't very long, OVAs really, so is just about 3 episodes, i think.............

I recommend BLACK CAT! lol I just finished watching the series and it's awesome XD! I loved it! I would also recommend Ouran High School Host Club, it's hilarious ^^. Another aweome one is Weiss Kreuz, THAT is a really great series. That one has an ova and a second series to it though. Check them out and if you want to read about them go to animenewsnetwork.com .

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I recommend D.Gray-man...
It's about a young Exorcist called... Allen Walker who has a cursed eye that can see the suffering of the Akumas created by The Millenium Earl. He travels to England to the Headquarters of the Exorcists where his Master has sent him to meet with the other Exorcists. The battle with the Millenium Earl and the Noah Family vs. the Exorcists intensifies when some of the best Exorcists begin to get killed by hoards of Akuma. Japan takes center stage in this end of 19th Century plot in order to not let the entire human race be turned into Akumas and the Exorcists have the power of "Innocence" that was given to them by God on their side.

I think its quite nice... And funny too!

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB BABY!

~LoVeYlOvEy~

ellymate

loveless angel

something like:
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB
Ergo Proxy
Darker then Black(not done yet,but it's cool)
Devil may cry(it's not done yet but it's awesome)
Bleach
Black Blood Brothers
Code Geass
Death Note
D.Gray-man
Heroic Age(not done yet)
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho To(cool)
Trinity Blood
Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto
Blood+
Chrno Crusade
PEACE MAKER KUROGANE
Full Metal Panic!
Get Backers
Ghost Hunt etc

Be wacky , be crazy , be silly , be random cuz life is too short to BE COOL!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.