Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another Contest?! - Minitokyo

Another Contest?!

Group announcement by Cute-Wallies

page 1 of 1 12 total items

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Yes! You read the title right! XD Another contest so soon?! Yup! :)

Me and gabri3la have decided to hold another contest! Except, this contest is different from the last. For starters, it's an avatar contest! :D And the whole point of this contest is to find a mod! ;) So, enter if you want to be the mod of Cute-Wallies! :D

Rules:
- Must already be a member of Cute-Wallies
- The contest is open to all members
- Only one entry per member
- Must have "Cute-Wallies" somewhere on it (Or some other variation of that.)
- Send in entries to me or gabri3la via PM. Be sure to title it "Avatar Contest Entry"

So yeah, that's it. The avatar can be anything you like, so long as it's 'cute'. :)

The winner will be picked based on what the admins like the best. That includes myself, gabri3la, and maybe Rikka-chan if she isn't too busy. Then the winner will be upgraded to moderator and the avatar will be featured on the page. :)

Good luck to everyone and I hope lots of people join! :D

Admin of Cute-Wallies,
OriginalQueenofAnime

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i will participate for sure (oh...i will be really busy with contests these days..^_^...but i can

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Sounds fun! I will try as well! :D
I got a question:
You said we have to write "Cute Wallies" on the avvy. Can we just write "CW"?

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

nyaaa... ^ yep, xianghua is right. eeeeehhh.. but in my opinion, people will mistake it for Colorfull-Wallies if the initals are CW. Can we make it like CuteW or something?

i'll join... if I'm not too lazeeeee... =_= i don't have any inspiration to do artwork these days.. =_=

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

oh no, i'am so busy these days, i can't join, i've got lot of studies to do, so good luck for everyone else

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Meh, I guess you could use CuteW or something. So long as people know it's for Cute-Wallies and not some other group.

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

cool! okay i' sure gonna make sumthin cute ha ha ha i love cute things! XD

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

I will If I have inspiration.....& I will try my best

sound fun but sad i cant join >.< need to work... anyway good luck to those who joining ^^

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

i dun think upgradin a winner is mod is good. i mean~ a mod DOES need to have responsibilities. =)

Signature

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Okay! Ill help! XD
I wanne be the judege too! XD
Im not really good with small resolution stuff but Ill try my best... ^_^'

merged: 10-21-2006 ~ 05:58am
Well... I kinda agree with Bjorn there a lil though... >_< The person must have some responsibilities... >_<

Oh an avatar contest! Haha... maybe I can do it. XD

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.