Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper showdown 01 - Votes needed ;) - Minitokyo

Wallpaper showdown 01 - Votes needed ;)

Group announcement by Ignore-the-others

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Here's to my second announcement at ITO XD

This whole 'showdown' thing started with a challenge issued in the group GB. Me and uchi-kun both had to make a wallpaper, and then have the people vote out the best, in order to decide who would be the hentai king/queen [->don't ask, we're weird like that X-P].

Sooo... without further ado, here's our two wallpapers. It would be great if you guys could vote for your favorite one. Pretty please? *puppy eyes*

uchiha-vegeta's submission

Kyubi no Rasengan
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/259189.jpg

Odeena's submission

. angel on the run .
http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/view/259192.jpg

Side note: Remember, you can only pick one favorite! ;)

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

*lol*

I like Odeena's submission

. angel on the run . X-P

nice colors >_<

dee-chan : 1
uchi : 0

<_<....

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

XD Oh, by the way uchi-kun, the two of us aren't allowed to vote. Forgot to mention that in the first post ^_^'

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

sincerly nowe, I like Odeena's wall better: . angel on the run .

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

haha , i knw that alrdy dee-chan =P

merged: 10-20-2006 ~ 12:52pm
2-0 <_<

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I like uchiha-vegetas :)

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

2-1 =D

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

I'll vote for uchi's :3

2-2 lol

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I'll vote for Odeena^^

3-2 xD

Ya, I vote for Odeena. Was hard, cos the first one has good colours, but looks rough, and the second looks cool, but has undesirable colours :P

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

i vote for odeena...

can i vote for both? lol

there's just something about Odeena's wall that i like...so i vote for Odeena

Well it was hard to choose so I fliped a coin and the coin says that Uchi will get my vote.

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... voting for uchi-samas ^^''
sorry oden-jousama... im a naruto otaku---
m.i.a. ^^''

6-4 O_o...

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

indeed angel on the run

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

7-4, is it?

O_o.....

this is bad O_o....

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

Don't worry, the tides can still turn ;) Besides, either way, if I become the Queen, that doesn't mean you can't still be the King, right? X-P

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Uchi's... ^_^'
Actually Odeena's wall is kinda good with the abstractness & I darn love that scan! But I couldnt blend in well with the colors... :sweat: Sorry... >_<
btw, I want a challenge too! *growls!*
Whos up to challenge with me! Can I use my most recent wall I submitted yesterday? O_O

Well, Rikka-chan, you can always post your challenge in the GB. I'm sure there'll be people willing to take it up! [unless they're blinded by awe, as is my case - you know how much I like your wallpapers ;)].

So, the score is 7-5 for me XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.