Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone read Robot? - Minitokyo

Does anyone read Robot?

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Just wondering if anyone else out there has been reading Range Murata's new manga series. Its an amazing compilation of small comic storylines by Range Murata and other world-renowed artists. I actually came across it on campus at my school where they were having a mini-convention--mainly selling imported stuff from japan--and I came across this series, and the illustrations are just stunning! A little expensive, but well worth it. So far there are 2 volumes released and the 3rd one, I believe will come out in November. But anyways, I really recommend it if your a Range Murata fan; It really is something to have on your bookshelves if your a reader. Well, again, has anyone else heard of this new and unique manga series?

btw, heres a link to the publisher site if you want see what its all about:

http://www.dmpbooks.com/titles?n=15&t=27

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.