Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Midori no Hibi ~ - Minitokyo

Midori no Hibi ~

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Anyone watching it?

What do you guys think of it? Especially those who have read the manga, did the anime live up to your expectations?

Personally, I love it ^^ The animation is unique, but very well done. The storyline and characters are some of the most hillarious I've seen this year Plus, Midori is just too damn cute~ XD

Dahz

Dahz

Lee

i watched the first couple minutes but got interupped, havnt had time to watch the whole episode.

eh. ill get to it sooner or later, i always do.

You Say " I am canadian =)" Varchild says, "everyone has thier faults dahz"

is this the show with a guy whose hand is a girl? lol

haha yup, not having read the manga think it looks quite interesting. i enjoyed the first ep but its not enough yet to tell where the show is goin for me

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

heheh, that animation was sweet, it let me to download the manga too, hahha

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Hahaha awesome sig kev~ maybe we should start a Midori fansub~ XD

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

minitokyo midori fansub XD

i shall get angelette to be the editor, after all, she edits for anime-kraze, hahah

haha I have to see this show

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

u have to, its just simply awesome, heh

roly-poly

floater

ah i've seen bits of it. looks pretty funny.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i love it :D

questions:

1. how will he go to the bathroom
2. what the hell were there chibi boobs
3. wtf..his right hand... @_@

XD XD XD

Signature

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Hehe, i like the series. So funny. Wait till you see ep 2 :D

Akiravinoe

Akira

I haven't watched it T_T
What site's that i can read the summeries?

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Quote by -=_Osiris_=-
1. how will he go to the bathroom
XD XD XD

Hahaha.. do I have to explain everything to you osi? XD XD

http://home.comcast.net/~kamune/midori01_127.png

http://home.comcast.net/~kamune/midori01_128.png

LOLOLOL XD

Quote by AkiravinoeI haven't watched it T_T
What site's that i can read the summeries?

Here's a summary and review of Midori no Hibi ~ Animenfo Reviews

kino

kino

tabibito

hahaha i wanna see what happens next!!! im definitely dling it after seeing this :D

Signature Image

hahah that looks great, dlin 1st and 2nd episode atm. where can i get the manga scans?

Tabernero

Tabernero

Intoxicated Soul

I´ve seen the first episode and it was great, can´t wait to see the next episode.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

the manga scans avilable at snoopycool.com :)

the manga author really thinks out the box! who would've thought of making a love couple like that? it has good animation quality, lots of hilarious humor; i know i'll be watching this, and i was anticipating for its release for a long time xD

I think it's pretty cute and looks like it's going to be a fun watch, but the same question keeps punching me in the face... "why don't they just tell the mother and see if a doctor or anyone like that can help!?!" I know Midori said she didn't want to make her mother sad... but I think that's a really pathetic excuse to avoid the obvious course of action *shrugs* I guess though the easiest way to explain it would be, "if they went straight to the parents with the truth, there wouldn't be much of a story" ^_^

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

the bathroom..LOL!!! *dies* @_@

Signature

I read the first 3 volumes of manga and it's awesome. The first episode of the anime looks good too. I can't wait for the rest.

Celcius

Celcius

teh dot dood

wow... first everyone talking about it on here made me download the anime... now i'm quite happy. it has a unique story to it and all that stuff that i love. now after seeing that page scan from the manga... i have to find that too @_@

Signature

The show looks interesting and amusing, It will be entertaining ^_^

just finished watching the 2nd ep ^^ love it love it ^^ midori is sooooooo cute!! yeah... the story is pretty unique... hehe... and i think it will become more and more interesting ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.