Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CW: /HALLOWEEN CONTEST/ - Minitokyo

CW: /HALLOWEEN CONTEST/

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

Oi mina.. :) as the title of the thread says we will have a Halloween contest >_<
probably some of u will think `where is Pham-chan` well she seems to have some things to do lately
so she has left the group to the staff members till she will return..me and Love-chan are disponible as admins
i know that not many people celebrate this holiday..but i must say that it is an interesting theme

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7642/halloweenxzrg9.gif

so lets have some funn and hold a contest for Halloween.. XD XD XD

the contest starts from (today) 20 october and ends in 31 october (night of Halloween)
theme: Halloween of course ;) EDIT more details u can use witches, pumpkins, ghosts, bats...etc everithng that makes u think of Halloween ^_^'
and here is an wallpaper as an exemple: http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/thumbs/179796.jpg
members that want to participate..must specify in the description of theyr wallpaper that is for the HALLOWEEN CONTEST FROM CW :D

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE MAY THE BEST WALLPAPER WIN :D
P.S u can also partecipate with a wallpaper that u made maxim 10 days ago..

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

i will surely participate in this contest...^_^...hope i'll win..

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

glad that u like the idea :) of course everyone has equal chances :D good luck to u Gaby

CaMiLi

CaMiLi

ALL HAIL LULU!

me too, i love halloween ^^ hehe

DO U NEED A USERPAGELAYOUT? JUST WRITE ME A PM ^^Signature Image

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

Cool, thats a great idea! AP just had this sort of coest, but i think this one should be a great one as well! ^^

Good Luck to evrybody!
Also, should there be any anime, or size restrictions. It just looks like you didnt give anout of info abot all that stuff. But if this is all, this contest will be a big blow for everyone! XD

Thanks for trying Dianas, i think many people will attend, since its HALLOWEEN! ^^
~Kioko~

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

is a wallpapaper contest Kioko..no restrictions or anything partecipants can use theyr imagination as they want..i ask only that the Halloween theme should be respected ;)
P.S i did not know about the contest from AP i`m not a active member there ^_^'

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

Quote by dianasis a wallpapaper contest Kioko..no restrictions or anything partecipants can use theyr imagination as they want..i ask only that the Halloween theme should be respected ;)
P.S i did not know about the contest from AP i`m not a active member there ^_^'

Could you give more details about the "Halloween theme" ?
Does it mean that the walls submitted must be dark or bloody or stuffs like that...?...Could you give an example of a wall you wouldn't accept? Anyway, I hope you're not waiting for us to put pumpkins everywhere and write "trick or treat" in bold letters on the wall :P *just joking* ^_~

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cool! I have an idea for a halloween wall. I'll do my best to get it done on time. Its been a while since I participated in a contest. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

Ganbatte and Good luck to all participants. Where do we post our wallie?

Signature

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

can't wait to wall!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

I'm in, too! Hmm... I've already had a Halloween wallpaper in the works for a few days, I guess I'll have to hurry up and finish it soon! XD

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Sounds great, would I be able to enter my wallie "The Dark Night's Wanderer"? It's already been submitted, and I can add the CW contest into the description ^_^.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Hmmmm.... *thinks very hard* I think I have an idea..... But I wonder if I could get my lazy self to do any work... *sighs*
The contest itself is.... quite interesting *^__^*

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

oh i shall participate! =D

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I wish I could enter :S
Unfortunately, I can't 'cause I had a lil' problem with my laptop (they're reparing it, hmmm >_>)
So, ganbare minna-san!

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

humm... we don't celebrate Halloween here so I dunno what theme would be respectful for the event.. ^_^' we celebrate All Souls Day and All Saints Day on November 1, a Catholic event. But I'll try if I have the chance. ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

Looks fun! I wanna participate. I am catholic too. I guess we just don't go too much into the festival. Like a pumkin wall should be all right i guess

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

Osirisa

Osirisa

+ get lost +

^O^ when I saw group announcements' notifi...... just had a thought that thuha-chan is back....... lolz ^O^ really miss her ^___^

I'm not sure if I can join ^^ unless I have some holidays ^"^ very busy now....... so good luck to all ^^
Long time that CW hasn't had a contest neh XD

Signature

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

guys u have to understand that is not easy for me to take care of the group..i don`t complain i like what i do
lets just keep CW ative till Thuha will come back
P.S i have edited the thread with some more details

I gonna take this challenge ^^

Can't you feel my heart.Falling through the rain

Osirisa

Osirisa

+ get lost +

I don't complain anything ^^ just wanna say wat I think n let u know if u think so ^^ hope u don't feel sth like....... XD bad..... neh ...... yeah.... it's just my imagination XD

Signature

thinking of joining.... haven't made anything lately T_T , if I have enough time, we'll see

Signature

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Oh, wooow, the example is my wallpaper! :D :D :D thank you! :)

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

I love halloween!but I don't know if I'll go to participate.... T_T....
But I love the idea! XD

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.