Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cures for your mind and body! =3 - Minitokyo

Cures for your mind and body! =3

page 1 of 1 8 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I'm not going to preach, just tell you my experiences...

Something to think about first - When you hear a sound, it vibrates inside your eardrum with a nerve impulse that your brain translates. Thus, we have communication! The better the communication, the easier it is to process for the brain and you don't have to figure out what someone said or the noise you heard. When communication doesn't get through, we can get into a wide range of issues.

As you know, your brain controls everything from motor functions to thought processes. And down below your brain is the stem, leading through the spine. The spine spreads out the nerves and communicates with your organs. The organs send signals back telling the brain how they are functioning, and the brain directs the organs on what to do... So... when the nerves can't communicate as effectively or what not, problems tend to arrise. Symptoms of headaches, poor organ operation, and other usually unnoticed internal issues can be traced to poor nerve communication. Now - here's the pitch - often times a chiropractor, a good one, can diagnose and figure out if nerves are pinched or there are misalignments that cause poor communication in your body. Cures are many times natural and just need a very close analysis of the symptoms and the "whys" answered. Tracing anything to it's roots and having a plan of action that you can try with 100% commitment is where it all starts. The moment you fail, you try something else. The moment you stop trying, you failed.

Ideas, experiences, comments welcome... <3

-repeat-

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

so your asking if we have things like brain troubles?
you musnt forget that the brain uses 20% (i heard) of its total capacity....
i am wondering....
are you worried about your health?
maybe its just me but it seems that your threads are almost always about health.....

Meow~

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

well, don't u want to function at your best?

-repeat-

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

i do...
but i rather relax and have fun and not exhaust myself....
i think i function good enough.....

Meow~

xange

xange

~white bunny~

what the hell got into you man?
you must be smocking or something, we can share ^^
otherwise, snickers... don't let the hunger attack >.<

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

*steals snickers from xange* all mine, bwahahaaHAHAHAAaahhaha... ^_______^

-repeat-

The "we only use 10% (or 20 or whatever) of our brain capacity" is kind of a urban legend... but well, it may depend on the person we talk about... I know people that apparently use only their reptilian complex, but the fact is that we use far from just 20%

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

nice bilogy lesson! *pulls out a pen and paper...no pencil in case i need to sketch the brain map..hehe*
ehhh...
i have no idea, but i know constant migraines is a result of stress...so relax everyone!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.