Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best browser? - Minitokyo

The best browser?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Right now, I'm using opera. Opera is not very user friendly, but once you get used to this, it's very handy!

My brother uses Mozilla Firefox, which has more add-ons and more user friendly. The remaining Internet Exploler is reserved for my dad, but he don't care about other browser. So there is total 3 browser in one computer. Which one of these three you think is the best? Or what are you using right now?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

this thread does look familiar...anyway i am more used to using Mozilla Firefox over Opera,i mean Opera is good...but my Mozilla Firefox with plugin make it good too.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Opera isnt too bad but ive noticed its slower than the other two

i use Firefox myself, plus i like the ability to add extension and whatnot :D

Signature Image

well currently i use firefox....i haven't tried opera yet so i dont know how it is but i guess everyone gots he's own taste on what browser is better

Personaly Firefox. I dont mind Opera as there SOME STUFF that mozilla cant do... no wait... *downloads addons* guess not... no wait *downloads more* my mistake firefox can do stuff opera cant...

Oh well... i still respect opera. but i dont use it often... ive got opera on a 2nd computer (desktop) wich i generaly use for gameplay and high work. But for my laptop/Tablet PC (my main use even at home... love the baterry freedome) i stick with Firefox since i found some small add ons for my Pen.

in reality there isnt... just check it and juge by yourself

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

There isn't one single browser that I'd like to say is 'the best'. All of them have their strengths and weaknesses. That's why I have Firefox, Opera and IE installed on my PC.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

Personally, I use Mozilla Firefox, it's main design was for security and user friendliness. Internet Explorer has a lot of glitches and problems. Opera I don't know anything about XD (never used it before)

?(/??)?
?? ???
????????
????????

I use Mozilla Firefox and Opera. Microsoft Internet Explorer, only for Windows Update.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Each has its uses Opera is the fastest, stables and most standard compliant. Firefox is easily the most flexible and IE well just sucks.

ROMEZ

ROMEZ

bringer of silence to the heart

um lets see i used internet explorer when i first got my pc then a friend introduced me to firefox, i heard about opera i tried it out for awhile before getting absolutely annoyed, so im sticking with Firefox, i have a lot of great add-ons and with foxytunes its the best

i'm now using firefox 2.0 on a MAC.. the thing I find annoying bout it is that it has a close button on every tab.. If you're using a laptop's trackpad, you may sometimes close the tab... and the undo close tab only works when the page is fully loaded...But I still like it over opera and IE...

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

I'm using Firefox and I'm really satisfied with it. I used to have IE, but after trying Firefox, I realized it's much more safer...
Anyway, I'm planning to use it in the future too...

i've installed IE,Firefox and Opera and i like firefox better. recently i've changed the browser from firefox to lolifox. it's basicly a modified firefox with a nice skin for the anime community. you should try it out, if you're using firefox http://lolifox.com/

Well ATM iam using IE6 cuz I think IE7 lacks a user friendly navigation. Tough I have just Firefox in the past I quikely switch back to IE6 because it is in my opinion more user friendly.
But seeing that IE7 will be used in Vista Il have no choice to switch back to the new FireFox2 I guess

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Also Opera has its own inbuilt torrent downloader, so instead of using another client such as utorrent or bittorrent or w/e you can do it through the browser itself. Not sure how well it works or how much extra cpu it chews through but its a nice idea, although i prefer to use an actual torrent program rather than an addon for a browser, but i'd guess it'd be good for more of the people who are clueless about the whole thing

Signature Image

Bundling a torrent client is fine for people who use torrent rarely, but for anything else its a bad idea. First it wastes memory, second its not going to as flexible as an external application.

Firefox is much better compared to IE6. My only complaint is that on some occasions Firefox seems to eat up lots of ram.

firefox and opera...ie only for msn e-mail

Actually, I'm using the same browsers as you are, man...

But here's how I use it:
IE To view general pages like online communities and websites which uses heavy Javascript context
Mozilla Firefox My favourite. User-friendly and I use it most of the time ^^
Opera To download stuff safetly. I don't usually use this but it's a great browser

sasuke032

~Anime GEEK~

i'm on lolifox! its a modified firefox for anime fans. tho its theme lacks originality

- THE Anime ~GEEK~

I use Firefox, because i've gotten used to its interface.

firefox with the lolifox theme ; D, use opera too but it get annoying sometimes.

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Back in the day when Opera was new, it was advertised as the fastest browser. So my friend and I tested both Opera and Mozilla (that's the original Mozilla, not Firefox). Guess what? While both were faster than IE, Mozilla was actually faster than Opera. So I used Mozilla for years, until Firefox came out with its neat "Live Bookmarks". This is the main reason I like Firefox the best, along with the amazing amount and quality of add-ons for it.

Also, Firefox 1.x was the best..the new Firefox has too many unwanted changes that can't be undone. >_<

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I use Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer is way too slow for me. Plus Firefox is very user friendly and has a lot of plugiins which help at browsing better ^_^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.