Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best browser? - Minitokyo

The best browser?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

I use Mozilla Firefox as my main browser. I also use Opera sometimes, but very rarely. Lastly, I use Internet Exploit... I mean Explorer when I need to use something that requires Microsoft's evil.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I'm now using Firefox, Lolifox & Netscape Browser. Yup, IE too slow for my computer.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

reening

Black Passion

Mozzila!

When there is a dream, there is a fantasy

FinalFantasyFans

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

lolifox? That sounds a bit creepy. Anyway, Firefox isn't that awesome. Maxthon has the best tabbing and it's quite fast.

lonewolf1666

o trov

Well i use Firefox for speed but for the looks and stuff on it i use Opera

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I tried lolifox briefly (wanted to show some HongFire pride =P) but didn't find anything too special about it. Did I miss something?

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Never used Opera, never heard of it either. I use Firefox, and I love it! You really don't what to know what my take on Internet Explore is >_<. My dad likes Safari over Firefox. But hey, I am the only one in the family right now who still uses a PC as their main computer *shrugs*.

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Mozilla Mozilla Mozilla ^_^
I love it, it's A LOT faster than IE and I like the whole thing of you chossing a theme :)

I've never even heard of Opera ^_^'
but, I think I'll stay with Mozilla until.. something better comes around X-P

lonewolf1666

o trov

Opera is like a firefox but improved you should all try it and if you dont like it then just stick with mozilla

Everyone has his answer . Don't ask so stupid question . No brower is prefect . I am useing firefox now , but if it get a lot of problem like IE one day , I will find other replacement .

IE 7 is pretty decent improvement over IE 6. Still, I use Firefox when I do financial transaction or do on-line buying.

Mozilla Firefox, its efficient, and great for tabbing + loads of themes! and tandkzy, it aint a stupid question.

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

IE is deadly uncomfortable.
Maxthon rulez forever! (Prev. ver. MyIE 2)

I've tried Many browsers: Opera, Firefox, Navigator, Awant, Maxthon, IE - are just the most popular ones.
Now I'm using maxthon at home and opera at work. They both have good and bad sides.

One of the most inconvenient sides of maxthon is it's work with FTP.
Opera is definitely heavier and works really bad with some scripts - here you go, limited support of standards..
Well, duh, no ideal in this world, I suppose.. Pity though. :hmpf:

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

Mozilla Firefox, I have so many extensions on it, if I use another browser I feel uncomfortable =x

One of my favorite extensions is all-in-one gestures, where you move your mouse and you can move your browser back and forward through your history and other stuff.
But when I use IE or another browser I keep moving the mouse around and nothing happens-_-

Hi

I: used firefox..... it's way better than IE......
and you can add your own extensions........
that will make firefox better than the other 2 browser.....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Firefox is now quite a popular browser n its prety handy n quite user friendly. opera on the other hand has better loading time n it browses the net abit faster than firefox. I personally prefer firefox since its been my default browser for quite sometime now. u can add add-ons to enhance yor surfin experience n security too. The latest IE on the other hand, well i dont quite like the interface as its juz slightly pretier than the old IE. Its security is much better now though n theres word that its better than firefox now but i cant say how true it is.

Naiisie

Naiisie

Drop-A-Stitch

Firefox xD! I don't know why but i just hate IE! >.<

I'd say Firefox is the best with all extensions and such, you can make it so personal ^^ ... but I've heard that it aint too secure, especially when there's so many people using it, there's always someone who'll ruin the fun for others, but I don't know, I don't know much about stuffs like this XD IE is the most insecure anyway and it just... sucks >.>
Firefox is my default, but I use Opera because I feel that some sites works better with it. And sometimes for me, downloading isn't starting with Firefox but it starts with Opera... a bit weird =/

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

I use CrazyBrowser. It seem easier and faster. Plus, no one really uses it because its not known so umm spread the word and try it out ^_^

What is it?

vitalstab

vitalstab

Speed And Damage Is The Game

Quote by pandemonium91I use Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer is way too slow for me. Plus Firefox is very user friendly and has a lot of plugiins which help at browsing better ^_^

i totally agree.

RavenEros

RavenEros

No dark but me,no light but mine

........... so many firefox user.

adding 1 more opera user here.
y opera?
-irc supported.
-torrent supported.
-easy search engine creation.
-can resume download.
-superb pop up blocking.
and many more.

Mozilla Firefox, it's more secure than IE in my opinion and does a great job at blocking pop-ups.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Mozilla Firefox all the way out. I cant stand Internet Explorer. Its a plain stupid browser with not so many features. Mozilla blocks pop-ups, you dont have to open a new window everytime, and the design is better too (imo)

Mozilla for my part, nothing else :P

(Opera? Never heard about that one. But it sounds good :D)

Signature Image

Current Browser : Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.1
Best Browser : ....................Still Pending........................

IE is a Dangerous Brower as well as very..."forgiving" cause it allows hideously programmed HTML codes to be displayed and well....lots of loop holes while browsing. ^_^' Not much of a browser i entrust my Network Laptop to.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.