Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What software do you guys use for making wallies?*clueless* - Minitokyo

What software do you guys use for making wallies?*clueless*

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hey everybody!
I have no idea like what to get for making wallies and stuff.
Like which one do you guys use?
Thanks!
SUppa!

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

The majority use Adobe Photoshop or probalbly Paint Pro. I don't know if you can download it but you can buy the software as a seperate installment. Your local electronic stores should have one. At first, its confusing. Much like microsoft powerpoint, but you should be able to use whatever softwares if you play around with it.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

BBShadowCat

BBShadowCat

Something better USE to be here

Hmmm for me, I mainly use Photoshop 7. I just recently got Photoshop CS and haven't tried it out yet but they ae basically the same thing XDD

Well, a lot of people seem to like using Adobe Photoshop. Some use Elements... For doujinshi, some like Adobe Illustrator..

Those programs...
For me though, I just use the Photoshop.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

some people use GIMP as its free to download and use. As for photoshop you can download the 30 day trial from the Adobe website for CS2

but im sure you can find Photoshop 7 for relatively cheap price, CS is still soemwhat expensive, there is elements though, basically a cut down version of photoshop, cheaper as well

Signature Image

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Most, you will find, use Adobe Photoshop (as others have said) if you're wanting to buy it - be forewarned - it costs a pretty penny as it is really expensive. You can get the educational version if you're in college, but that's still kind of pricey. If you're looking for a decent software that's inexpensive I've heard that Gimp is pretty good. I've never used it myself, but it's a down-loadable freeware program that you should be able to find relatively easy. Good luck on any future walls!

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I like Photoshop, as many other people do--the version I use is CS2, but before that I used Elements 3.0. I just feel that Photoshop has the best variety of tools for wallpaper-making and other types of graphic design, not to mention that since it's so widely used the format is supported lots of places.

For drawing on the computer, though, I'd have to recommend OpenCanvas--the way the linework comes out is really great (I've never been a fan of the way my linework came out in Photoshop). Plus, you can save your OpenCanvas files in the PSD format and transfer them to Photoshop for editing and stuff, and I also do my coloring in Photoshop with the pen tool.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

photoshop..! >.<

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Wich program should i use for making WALLPAPERS ?(A) <-- for other responses etc.

Adobe Illustrator is also a program people use.
I personally use Adobe Photoshop though :3

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

photoshop or paintshop pro is good I think

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

I use Photoshop 7 and other helpful programs - for example PhotoFiltre, IrfanView - but They don't suggest ^^ I'm hopeless in it programs XD'''
Salute

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

Zangetsu-ssl

Zangetsu-ssl

Soul Slayer

Photoshop CS2 and Fireworks 8.

Some people may say that your cup may be half-full, some may say that it is half-empty. But I say, are you gonna drink it or not?
PCPP Forum - Internode GN Forum - GameArena Forum - StaticSub Forum - OCAU Forum - Atomic v2.5 Forum - DS Australia Forum - Whirlpool Forum - MiniTokyo Forum - Madman Entertainment Forum - Clan TeamqQp - AsiaGroove - Bleach7

Signature Image

MallieChan

MallieChan

Nummy nummy num in my tummy yum

i use GIMP its simple easy and free ;3! xDD
haha i sound like a damn spazz

Photoshop CS2, its gonna cost you a pretty penny if you want to get that though
And on top of that. it takes a lot of time to get the experience to make quality works in PS

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.