Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 *meow meow* ^^ - Minitokyo

*meow meow* ^^

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Heya everyone! ^_^

I just joined MT, woohoo!
So, I thought it would be nice to say *hi* to you all.... so, HI! XD
I've been making wallpapers for long, but not on regular basis...so I still have a lot to learn, but I'm looking forward to that ^^
I mostly work in Photoshop, and I've just started learning Illustrator... I hope I'll get some help here from more experienced people :)
Anyway... I guess that's all I wanted to say for now... glad to meet you all,
stay beautiful!
~ta-ta!

mewie ^^

xxcopyright

xxcopyright

::ObSesSiVe CoMpUlsIvE *WHAP*::

HI BACK! XD yaaaay! We can be new together! xD ahah.. please excuse me -_- I've been running on chocolate and caffein all day and I feel like I'm crashing :o *cough* anyways..*waves furiously* o.o must.. stop.. waving.. o.o; *forces hand down* X____x Welcome to MT mewchoochoo~! ohh, what a cute username! ^-^ aha.. lol, hope you like it here! ^__^ And I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work, too! ^^!

cya around! JANE~! n___n

Signature
Jimmy crapped corn.. and I don't caree

^_____^
wow, that's what i call a *warm welcome*! XD
thankies!
*cough* well, i hope i will submit some of my walls soon!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

wowowow, lolz, welcome... nyah... she's weird... have a great time here... everything is fun here... ^_________^

dont be shy, if u have worx, lets see em... =3

-repeat-

welcome!omg i luv kitties too!if u luv kitties please join the "Neko Club" okay well then hope u enjoy MT!

FallenAngelZoicyte

FallenAngelZoicyte

Boycott Love

welcome to MT! i'm Chikara! i love kitties. my cats are Chibi Neko Nyan Nyan Chan and Kawaii Hariko Kyon Kyon Chan. Neko and Hariko for short. yay kitties! hope you have fun here!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.