Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [:JOKE:] Answer the question! - Minitokyo

[:JOKE:] Answer the question!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 235 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

*capn opens eyes and yeans a horrible smell from the creavis of his mouth*
*everybody collapses from the stench of horrid morning dragon breath*
HUH, everybody WAKE UP you LAND LUVERS! LAZY AS PIRATES!
azyl, how come your not asleep?!?! ohh, what about my breath you expected?! lolz... ^__^
hey, how come lionhearted has her hands around me... did something happen?!?! why am i turned on..!?
toya speaks german in her half awake voice "die capn die" - the capn the?!?! ok, weirdo..
firemace, your were a sexy girl... omg, i feel for you act... i feel dirty... XD XD XD
As the capn continues to talk, everybody seems to be trying to move away!

What's wrong?

-repeat-

eeewwww.....u reek captain....u'r emmitting a really bad smell.....eeewww...MUAHHAHAHAAA

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

toya, if u have nothing good to say, then keep ur lips pressed up against mine... ^________^

-repeat-

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh....Mace....please come and help me.....aaaaaahhhhh....this guy's driving me insane...and needs a lot of sleep.....u'r dreaming too much....stop being naughty already....and stop imagining stuff u see in your dreams....i don't mind u having dreams about me....so go and continue your sleep.....aaaaahhhhh...Mace help me....get rid of this one for me.....

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

lolz, toya, stop invading my dreams... and making them reality... ^________^

Mace is on my side by the way XD

toya, why r u givin ur capn a massage all of a sudden!?! XD XD XD

suddenly a great beast of the sea rises out from the depths of the dark water as toya's hands caress my shoulders... our eyes widen and we say to ourselves *holy shit balls of fire*

-repeat-

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

-_- ...what the hell?! our captain is a sex feind!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
glares at the dragon...if anyone is gonna kill the captain it's gonna be me...
pulls out my great sword and attacks the dragin, killing it in the blink of the eye and turning to the captain, now where were we?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

aaaaahhhh....naughty naughty naughty thoughts....nooooooo....trust me if Mace's by your side he would stop all this....Mace where r u?
hahhahahahaaa....he believes i'm giving him a massage....bammmmm....hits your back so hard.... i hear your spinal cord crack....yaaaaaaayyyyy...runs away fearing the monster....lol

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

capn takes lionhears sword and breaks it off in her hands... u killed a nice dragon... what the hell did it do to you.... T_____T
*get out of my sight lionhearted*

toya, thanx for the massage... i owe u a few...... u cracked my spine right where it needed it.. ^__^

*capn needs time away from his evil crew*
*poooooof*
a cloud of smoke around ur capn vanishes with him as well...

-repeat-

whoooaaaaa...u really never give up capt.....hmmmm.....how can i ever get rid of u?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

tche..thanks god he left...and hey! how dare you! my sword!..
sigh...grabs my sis's ear, don't encourage the captain darling, he is naughty!...when i get my hands on him he's gonna wish he were a monk!

Signature Image

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

(wait is this a roleplaying thread now?)

*Stands outside the thread* (Sure is....and when did i turn back into a girl ? I am a guy , you FREAKS! X-P ) lol.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Haha, and here I was expecting one of those philosophical questions of yours.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

capn is back, but more humbled...

sorry for making u feel like im some whore, just have this damn neck problem and massages seem to help a little...

gives share of loot along journey back here to toya, lionhearted, azyl, mace, and everybody equally...

couldn't have done it w/o u...

capn looks off in the distance overlooking the ocean... *tears run down his face from the beauty of the sunset and the wonderful crew in his life*

-repeat-

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hmmm...frowns cuz i don't want the captain to feel bad...
walks over and hands him a tissue, yeah sunset is beautiful but your tears ruin it all...
and them i massage your neck, hahahaha...besides i was kidding...you are funny, Capn.
i don't really wanna take over the ship...

Signature Image

oh...captain...wipes captain's tears...don't cry, i know my beauty makes u cry....MUAHHAHAAA...plus don't feel bad....u where just playin' around...where's Macey.....MUAHAHHAHAA.,...ooops don't let her hear me...MUAHHAHAHA...MACEY...LOL...i like that name...MUAHAHHAHA...Evil Elena...MUAHHAHAHAA

* Raises ONE eyebrow* Dotz.... -_-

Wait till i call in the Kraken......

Signature

Macey's here...MUAHAHHAHAA...no actually Mace's here.....i won't call u by somethin' u wouldn't wantto be called.... :)
go to sleep already persocom Mace....MUAHAHHAHAHAA

I am in your Pocket you meanie ! Ah... Urucai ! X-O Bring me back to size !

Signature

never....ohhhhh....kawaii....kawaiiii.....k(...) Persocom size is so kawaii....i'm keeping u like this forever....MUAHAHHAHA....kawaiiii....sugoii(...)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Firemace chi~!? lolz...

ty for the massage lionhearted, i really needed it..... ;p

mace, i wanna see that kraken... capn needs to get excited again and feel alive on the high seas. ^__^

toya is toying w/ mace, lolz... u guys cheered up ur capn a bit... damn goofballs.. T__T

*poof* ima persocom w/ u macey-chi XD XD XD

-repeat-

yyyyyyaaaaayyyyy...i took jas...put him in my pocket together with mace....oh....kawaiiiiii

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

captain? a persocom?! grins...okay now it is easier to take over the ship! grabs captain-chi and puts him in a bird cage by my parrot, you stay here whil i take over your ship and make arrangements capn! ;)

merged: 10-26-2006 ~ 01:57pm
the parrot evily smirks at the captain...

Signature Image

nope, jas's in my pocket together with mace...hah

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 235 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.