Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [:JOKE:] Answer the question! - Minitokyo

[:JOKE:] Answer the question!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 235 total items

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

wut did Jas, do!?! i dont understand... toya needs to release her anger towards her loving capn! ^__^
Hay, I should be mad at you for almost killing me! DAMMNIT! >=O

Lionhearted, to be capn, you have to suck the capn out of me... *smirk* yes, there's something inside that the capn has that you dont, so you can never be a full capn like me XD XD XD

Mace-chi, y are the women such horrid creatures?!?! treating us like puppets for their amusement?

-repeat-

Quote by jasaiyajin*capn wakes up* man i gotta release this bladder full of... YEAAAAAAAAAHHHNNNN
wtf, im still-chi... >=D

gotta find a way out of this pocket... omg omg omg... hey, what's this?

*capn finds some dark path that rips open more*

humm.... well, cya mace!

hey, what's this !?!? o__O so hard to see... geez... i think it's some kind of cave... ! ^___^

yay a way out i hope...

*capn crawls into cave*

omg, it smells funny in here, man is this a moist cave, and the ground is nice and soft...

man i hope i get out of here soon, how troublesome-chi! >=O

-----------------------------
I FEEL LIKE SO KILLING U....THANKS TO mACE-KUN...MY HERO.....LOL....WHERE R U LIVING, DON'T LET ME COME AND DUMP YOUR HEAD INTO SOME SEWERS....LOL

merged: 10-27-2006 ~ 11:49am

Quote by Firemace^ Captain... that's Toya's Teddybear that got soaked by the sea you are snuggling into ! XD

Your sword tear up a hole while you both were sword practising before all this c`atastrophe befall us all. -_-

Stop worming in ! You'll be Squashed ! >.< *Toya's hand squeezed dry the plush toy, a crunching sound plays... like someone eating popcorn....* O`well, can't be helped.. the Captain's gone. (AND out of this game) XD *Let me O-u-t o-f h-e-r-e* Wake up sleepy head ! You just killed Cap` ! XD

Thump ! Thump ! Don't eat meeeee !

------------------------
PHEWWWWWW....MACE-KUN......MY HERO....LOLZZZZ.....

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

oooooooh tough talk...as expected from my cptain...hmm...well well...where exactly must i suck...or rather where is the captain inside of you? ahahahaha
naughty me! i must go to bed now!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

NO, I AIN'T USING U GUYS....I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE U GUYS R WITH ME FOREVER......LOOOOOOOOOOOLZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz(...)

merged: 10-27-2006 ~ 11:52am
SOMETHING INSIDE THE CAPTAIN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?.....THERE R SOME STUFF THAT WE HAVE THAT U DON'T TOO...OOOOOOPSSS....U'R MAKING ME TALK LIK U NOW....I SHOULD NOT....EHEM....LOOOOLZZZZzz

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ TOYA! ^__________^ just open ur self up... <3

LOLZ LIONHEARTED, ill let ya know its not just one place <3

LOLZ MACE, nice imagination... =3 i like how u think <3

*capn ROFLMAO* they say laughter heals the soul... ^________^

*whisper to mace* ur plan to get closer to toya worked like a charm NYAHHH! maybe ull visit that cave too XD XD XD XD XD bring some gear w/ u to be safe =3

ima sorry guys, capn does have a durty mind, i promise to steer away from that if u dont likey.. ^__^ we're supposed to be on the open sea-chiii... ;D

-repeat-

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Dragon- haunt me?! No way.... *Drops anchor and begins to fire at enemy ship cauz the enemy ship is dumb*
Ha, you Lionhearted will be the first to see Davy Jones in the locker.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Quote by jasaiyajinBWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLZ TOYA! ^__________^ just open ur self up... <3

LOLZ LIONHEARTED, ill let ya know its not just one place <3

LOLZ MACE, nice imagination... =3 i like how u think <3

*capn ROFLMAO* they say laughter heals the soul... ^________^

*whisper to mace* ur plan to get closer to toya worked like a charm NYAHHH! maybe ull visit that cave too XD XD XD XD XD bring some gear w/ u to be safe =3

ima sorry guys, capn does have a durty mind, i promise to steer away from that if u dont likey.. ^__^ we're supposed to be on the open sea-chiii... ;D

----------------------------------
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....OPEN MYSELF UP.......NO THANK YOU.......YOU.........YOU.........I GUESS YOUR OLD HABITS NEVER DIE EASILY.......LOL.......*HOLDS MACE AND JAS IN MY HANDS*......
----------------------------------
NYAAAAAAHHHH.....NYAAAAAAAAHHHH.....CAVE?!?(...) NEVER GIVE UP..........GEAR?!?......OH I AGREE, CAUSE THERE'LL BE TOO MUCH COTTON INSIDE THE TEDDY BEAR IT MIGHT COME INTO YOUR EYES......NOW DON'T LET ME PUT MACE IN YOUR POCKET.......OH NO, I'D NEVER DO THAT, MACE IS MY HERO, HE SAVED MY INNOCENT LIFE FROM YOU......YOU AND YOUR CAVE......I'LL TURN SIS INTO A CHIBBI, THEN I'LL PUT HER IN YOUR POCKET....HAH.....THEN LET HER FIND ONE CAVE......
AAAAAHHHHH....ENOUGH U'R MAKING ME SAY NAUGHTY THINGS......HMPH.....BAD INFLUENCE....LOLZZZZzzzzz......

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

CAve?! will you stop it with caves...i'm afraid of bats! hahaha
captain needs brainwashing ...how about you turn him into a monk instead sis? haha
and no me being a chibi...
^sis gets influenced easily hehehehahahahaha!

Hey Alden! my ship! well...almost mine, just have to....
OI!
the dragon phantom destroys your cannons and i send griever to break your masts and rip your sails...go home darling, no one attacks my ship and gets away with it!
haahahahahahaha

Signature Image

actually i don't.....that proves that u don't know lots about me....sad for u then....hah.....my friends are the ones who judge me rightly always...weird...hmph...like i care....i don't like it when people judge according to what they want people to be.,.....that's sad....i'm hardly influenced, and it was just a joke i said, but my teachers tell me i have a great influence on others, as in my class gets influenced my me a lot....anything i do, they follow....but that's not a good thing, they have to have their own personalities and learn stuff on their own....whatever, i don't like topics like these....

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

^i was only using your words sis, and i was kidding as well..."BAD INFLUENCE" <--- you said that ne?
relax...
sigh sigh

Signature Image

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Hey!
Wha happened when I was gone!?

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Toya and lionhearted are fighting for their capn's heart... ^______^

azyl, where were uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.... XD

Alden - your paper cannon is no match... lolz, and lionhearted is my makeshift capn in training, no one messes w/ us... >=O

Mace-kun teach invader Alden a lesson, shoot some scissors at his paper ship. Just not rocks, paper always beats rocks. ;P

-repeat-

aahhhh...it doesn't matter anyways.....sigh....sigh....

merged: 10-28-2006 ~ 03:06am
hah....captn believed taht we were fighting over him....hah....i was saying what's right about me, and anyways she said it was a joke...lolz

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

Um...may i ask a question? Sorry if i'm interrupting...but isn't this thread supposed to be 'answering the questions'? O.o

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Sorry cap. . .
I was just busy. . .
I'm back now. . .

hahaa...it's ok azyl, u don't have to apologize for the chibii captain...lolzzz....but don'tever put him in your pockets, looks around my clothes, looking for a safe place to keep Mace and Jas.....searching......searching.....search(...) here i have pockets in my jacket.....hahahaa.....u won't be able to go anywhere this time...hah

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

What if capn Jas escapes and goes into our. . .
c. . . cave?
Isn't he a. . . (xXx fiend. . .?)

OH MY....JUST WAIT UNTIL HE GETS TO HEAR THAT....HAHAHHAHAHA...LOLZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL HILARIOUS....

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahahaha....yup! captain is a sex fiend! hahahaha

sigh...anyway i am busy now..

hey! capn i was not fighting for your heart! heaven forbid! hahahah

*busy mode...*

Signature Image

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Where is he anyway. . . ?
Is he still in your pocket?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

what do you mean cave? last time there was one, but only cause it was the closest thing to crawl into ^__^

toya, capn knows you were fighting over him! ^_^' hey, when i peek out of the pocket, I climbed over your two mountains... the tops were kinda pointy, but the mountains themselves very soft... <3

Chaiki, you were just sailing by... so you don't know the drama ~_^

azyl, what r u talking about?!?! XD XD Save me from toya's bare essentials ^_________^

-repeat-

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA....CAPN.....I CAN'T STOP LAUGHIN' NOW...PEOPLE STOP, I'M GONNA HURL.....HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA......HMPH

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

hey now, what makes capn a sex fiend... more like saviour of souls... ^_______^

lionhearted, such a kidder, heaven forbids you to deny how you fight for you capn <3

-repeat-

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

I'm sorry bout that, capn.
Where are you anyway. . . ?
Are you inside my outfit just now. . . !?
OMG! Help me you guys! ! !

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 235 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.