Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'Death Note' wall, my first submission here! Comments needed. - Minitokyo

'Death Note' wall, my first submission here! Comments needed.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hey everyone ^_^'

Well, this is my first submission here, so I wanted to hear your opinions and critiques.
To tell you little about this wall:
my intention was to make an 'old-school' wall, that is, no special effects, no vectoring etc.
So, I just extracted and cleaned the scan, and started working on the background. I knew it wouldn't be the greatest idea to use too many effects, since the scan itself already occupies most of the 'working area'.
So, I just pictured some sort of "demonic" sky, and started going from there. What came out of it represents both worlds from manga - human and Shinigami world. Well, my way of seeing it, anyway :D
Also, you'll notice Raito is sort of 'glowing' - this is not a bad scan LOL, but I made that to make him stand out more, and to make him look a bit more surreal (demonic, as you wish).

Anyway, I would very much appreciate your suggestions!
Here's the link:

clicky!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Thats not too bad. I'd make the sky a bit redder and put more of a back light effect into the picture if you were going for the demonic look. I'd light them from the front with a dim light to throw their features into shadows and then make the back ground a reddish sunset/rise.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Faqir

Faqir

Chaos = Peace

it looks plain. I mean I like the "coloring" but it lacks much. it's right of the manga scan already, you should make it seem not so much like a plain manga scan...more work on the bg and maybe borders or something like that. :)

hope it helps. :)

member of:
TSubasa Host-Club Code-Geass-Knights Gundam00-Devils DGrayMan-Black-Fighters CLAMPFans celestial-Luminesse Syaoran-Shrine group Clamp-a-holic
the-black-prince-rebelromeoxjuliet vector-wallers vectory brokenwings-trinityblood xxxholic vampire-knight

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.