Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hail to the missus ^_^ - Minitokyo

Hail to the missus ^_^

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Once again, the display has been dominated by two lovely ladies (WHO are underage, so i can't date them, that's too bad ^_^'). But anyway, i'll give them a bow and a kiss on the hand, and offer them a big round of applause :)

Let's now announce the winners of the 11th DSC monthly display :
- regular : miss studio, with "Oui mon amour" Oui mon amour
- colored : miss staokmuoryao, with "%OCEAN*s ConCert%" %OCEAN*s ConCert%, who also wins the 'hardest-to-type-title' award ;)

Data : 18 voters (whoa, with more than 300 members in DSC) for 14 participants and 18 entries. My thanks to the few who voted, and i hope the artists don't get discouraged !

Let's get moving to the new 12th display, and then I hope everyone will be ready for a lot more goodies for the end of the year :D

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

congratulations to the winners!

ha ha, so I've got two prizes huh ----- sooooo glad XD Thanks everyone for voting and congrat the winners: miss studio and of course, me he he ;) :D cya on nezt round :pacman:

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

congrats to all^^

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

congrats to all the winner..! >.<

Signature Image

congrats! ^^

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

yay congrats everyone! and congrats staokmuoryao and studio!

aww, only 18 votes? Come on, we can do better than that, right?

devilswing

devilswing

Chainsofdeath

congratulations to all the winners! looking forward to the next contest!

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

WOW, nice job everyone! They are very uwsom! Thanks for wining! ^~

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Yay! Congrats to the winners!

And Anjhu, just to point out:

Quote by Anjhurindominated by two lovely ladies (which are

... WHICH?!... these ladies may be underraged, they aren't objects either XP.... Ok, shameless tease after a really busy day at work (visiting the surroundings (my feet hurt), meeting people whose names I'm not about to remember (bad memory), getting acquainted with my office etc.) >.< I'm exhausted, and I didn't even "work", so to speak.

Well, congrats again! And 18 voters, not so bad... considering the number of people that actually participate in the group... ^_^'

ether92

ether92

Missing that little Devil.

Congrats NYA!
lets keep the good art!
Sorry for not voting,
being busy trying to find a new apartment....

Signature
Hey... I was wondering, maybe after we die... will there be... cake?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Congrats studio and staokmuoryao! :D

18/300= .06
ONLY 6%!? Let's get more votes for the next display!

Signature Image

chikage-kekinha

chikage-kekinha

.shine of the stars.

:D congratulations to the winners! ^^

Aw Anjhurin, you're such a darling :) Wow, I'm flattered, thanks for all who voted. Congratulations to Staokmuoryao!

I didn't think it was ethical for me to vote this month but i promise to try harder the next few months <33

- This Free Life Crisis -

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Wowie! Congrats! XD

Hello How ya doin'!

merged: 10-27-2006 ~ 06:34am
Hallo whasup is anyone there?

fidiou

fidiou

unknow

Congrat!

Signature
yo!!! I'm the teacher of doujinshi!

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol.. extremely late but congrats... XD .. man I gotta find time for u guys here... X-P

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Oopsie... yup, i should edit it to "who", thanks Aya for pointing this out.

Hum, as you can see, I'm back in business, so i hope i can do some good work again (i've got a lot to update myself with now) ^_^'

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Took you long enough <.<... Kidding, glad to see you're finally back, and you're welcome ^^

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.