Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions! - Minitokyo

[FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions!

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

thank god, i haven't slapped u...phewwwww....u and your naughty thoughts, i swear if u were here i woulda put u in some dry clean process.....it would cleanse your brain....lol

i'd slap u, and cuss u out, then kick u.....and make your life a living hell....

what would u do if i made your life a living hell?

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

bring my heaven all over you... ^__________^

didnt ya know opposites attract XD XD XD

what would you do if i made ur life a living heaven?~!?!

-repeat-

trust me u can't....MUAHAHHAHAHHAA......lol

no way....i never heard of opposites attracting...in my scientific theory they don't... :)..lol

What would u do if u can't make my life a living heaven?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

shrug...too bad...

what would you do if i brainwashed Jas to cleanse his brain of naughty thoughts?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

Id help you!

what would you do if someone killed me?

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ill.. just stand there. I'm junk. =_=

what will you do if you stupidly fell in a deep well early morning and there's no one around? o_O

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

^ Nice Sig. Daydreams ? Hey, that's my specialty ! >.<

I'll shout for help and if that fails, i play with the frogs and tadpoles to kill time. XD

What will you do if your dreams are made reality ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I'll be the happiest guy around. Must make them real!

What would you do if you're dead?

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

nothing cause i'm already dead, wad else can i do?

what would you do when someone backstab you?

Signature Image

i wouldn't really care, but i'll make sure to never look at the person again....

what would u do if some stranger suddenly slapped u?lol

of course i will be stunned and i slap back ! X-P

What will you do if you can only have one drink in the world and you have only 5 secs to think about it ? :)

Signature

i'll just say orange juice...cause i usually order that when i go to restaurants around the world...hah...but i do check out other drinks for the fun....but i would choose fresh orange juice...lol...there was a time my mum stopped me from drinking orange juice, cause she said drinking too much bitter juices would affect the digestive system, and i wouldn't agree to put sugar in it....imagine...i would not eat a lot, i'd just drink orange juice, now i do still drink it, but not like before, but here we go again, now hwne we go to restaurants i still say orange juice...lol

which 2 languages would u choose to learn from all the languages of the world...?

Latin and most probably, Japanese.

Due to the fact that i almost am dependent on products made in Jap. Need to know some to know what i am using anyway. Wait... you mean additional languages right ? :) Ah... latin. *Shrugs* Don't know why but i just fell in love with the language. :)

If you can have anyone thing in the world, what will be the one thing you so desire and wish for ? :)

Signature

peace....i guess....but that would never happen so.....happiness for my family and friends.
which is your fav anime?

^ Hrmm ? O.o ... er... *Taps Toya on shoulder* I think you are breaking your game rules. XD

What will you do if you are trapped in a room with no way out and the tap that is running inside is increasing the water level every minute ?

Signature

ooops....eeheehehhee...
oooohhh....number one,i'd wish i wassome monk....lolzzzz.number 2, i'll figure some way out, number 3, i'll scream for help...

what would u do if u were falling off a cliff?

I will skydive for awhile and open my parachute before i crush to death. XD :)

What will you do if you are a Dragon ?

Signature

i'll burn u...hahahhahaa

what would u do if someone pushed u out of an airplane, and u had no parashute?(...don't act like Tarzani...lol)

I will yell " I aM FlyyyEEEEinnng ....Hell yeah ! Love you all ! Woooohoooo " before i smack flat into the Canopy of the Trees that break my fall and save my dogmatic life i had all this while. ;)

What will you do if a Blind man ask for your help yet you are in a need to rush to school with your best friends' admin cards in your bag needed for taking class attendance ?

Signature

oooohhhh....no then, i'd prefer u live and reach your goals and accomplish your ambitions....... ;)

i'll help the blind man, school won't stop me from doing so....infact i don't like going to school early, ask my sis, we always go late to school, i don't care, but i care about my grades, infact they are A's.....

What would u do if i threw a big book on yourhead?

I'll take the risk of getting hit by it `cause i knw you will whine and be enrage to say, "Grrr I'll come over and kill you now! " `cause i probably will have said something otherwise that will prompt you to do that. XD

Gee... look in your Sis thread for my replies on your questions already ! XD

What can and will you do if you are been asked out to play yet your work is unfinished?

Signature

ohhh...sorry, i was away, sorry i couldn't say bye.....oh, now i'll go and have a look...sorry Persocom Mace.........
i would finish my work, then go and play, or i'll just finish my work later then go play, i don't like playing a lot, i only love spending my time on the computer, but yesterday i did play badminton with my brother, but inside the house, it was just to rest my eyes...lol

what would u do if i never came on mt again?lol

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

that will be just sad right

what will you do if i am sleeping now?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

You NEVER sleep ! XD

What will you do if i and my fellow friends never touch MT ever again ?

Signature

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.