Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions! - Minitokyo

[FUN GAME] Actions & Reactions!

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Quote by NeverEndthat will be just sad right

--------
thanks NeverEnd...but that would never happen, i can't resist such wonderful people like u and Mace...^__^
--------

merged: 10-26-2006 ~ 08:58am
oh and answering Mace's question...
i woulkd literally come to Singapore and tie u to the computer chair with chains....and make sure your eyes would be locked on to the mt computer screen...hahhahaa

what would u do if i came to Singapore?

I shall make a special phonecall to my buddies in Mithril and hide in my M9 under an ECS field till you left. XD

What will you do if you are in Singapore and i am nowhere in sight ?

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

i'd cry a lot....lol..... ;)

What would u do if i cried a lot?

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I dun know. Probalbly say "there, there, it's okay".

What would you do if you were given a million dollars in fake money that looked real?

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

sell it for real money to ppl BWAHAHa.....

would you buy fake money?!

-repeat-

Transform into an autobot.

What would you do if someone dared you to pee on an electrical transformer?

uuuhhhhh...i wouldn't accept the dare...huh...lolzzzz

what would u do if i didn't accept your dare?

Then i will be most disappointed. XD

What will you do if are late for school and you need a toliet break ? X-P

Signature

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

find a tree w big leaves... ^______^

r all ppl real?!?

-repeat-

No but you can make them real enough to feel a fist punch. ^___^

What can you do if me and Jasaiyajin are *Gulps* turned into Toya's Persocoms ? :D

Signature

u r....hahahhahaa....u guys r so damn cute, here i'll show u how u guys look like, but later, i'm not in the mood to do some artwork now, i've already been busy doing lots....lol
oh and Mace read your PM...

hey Mace u didn't answer my question on the one up, someone else was next...
What would u do if i cried a lot?...read from the top, then u'll understand, i don't feel like quoting stuff...lolzzzzz...and if the next person to answer is not Mace, then:-
What would u do if your wishes were never granted?

^ To Toya999

Of course... er...i plug my earphones and listen to Smashing Blue by GRavitation ...grak!..... that is a nasty trick.... XD Ok ok , i give a decent answer. :hmpf:

I'll try comforting the poor soul, try to know what is bugging the fellow and go solve the problem,make you happy, cheery and forget all your sorrows. After all, life is about making happy memories and sharing them with the ppl around you ! Helping ppl for example. ;) *offers Candy with Coca-Cola flavour.*

What would i do if my wishes were never granted ? Hrm.... I never believe them in the first place.

I will rant and yell before i go on making my wishes a reality by doing what needs to be done in the first place ! :)

What will you do if you are isolated on an island ?

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

thank god and sit back under the sun...then swim and swim and swim! i love the sea, ask NE, i drive him nuts talking about it..haha...
and then i would explore the nature around me...and then...i would worry cuz fate was being too nice...surely she has planned something bad for me somewhere there...

what would you do if i suddenly never posted again?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

its not a matter,but i do think its quite a pity after all

what will you do if there is no sea?

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hmmm ...that would be really sad...
OI! go to bed...why are you on at this time?! you call this early?!

what will NE do when i lecture him tomorrow about going to bed early? hey what about Firemace...you guys better log off and sleep!

Signature Image

I will cry a river and make my sister waters come back again!

What will you do if.... there wasn't an if word ?

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahaha...i donno...hmm...i will use 'in case' instead...
go to sleep...

what will you do if there was no such thing as you?

Signature Image

Then i will create another 'I' , for i am one with and without existence. Hmm...too complex ? Er.... lol XD

What will you do if i engage myself in a no-sleep mode for 60 hours ?

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

i will freakin kill you...well i can't do that...oh comon you musn't...cuz i will worry...hehe...yup i will worry myself sick and it will fall on your shoulders...you said you cannot sleep without making sure your friends are okay, well i won't be...so you must go to bed!

what will happen if i worry?(well actually i know the answer to that..haha)

Signature Image

^ Duh... u are asking yourself.

Only you youself will know the answer. Though i may try 'it' to find out. . . . . better not. ^_^'

What will you do if LH killed me ?

Signature

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

i will be satisfied since i am the one that killed you!
go to bed...look it is calling you!
i swear you are unbelievable!

what will Mace do if morning comes and he has not slept?!

Signature Image

go to sleep already, i'm not answering your question, nor am i asking one....go go now off to sleep....bye.... ;)

^ To be Continued

What will you do if you are given the power to change one thing ?

Signature

[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p96/Toya999/Chii-1.jpg[/img]

------------
OHAO MACE-KUN.....AREGATO FOR GOING TO SLEEP, ANYWYS TOMMOROW'S YOUR WEEKEND AND TOMMOROW'S OUR SCHOOL ~_~.....ANYWAYS, I DID MISS MY FRIENDS...LOLZZZzzzz.....I COULDN'T GET TO MEET THEM DURING THE VACATION CAUSE I WAS BUSY...*YA RIGHT*...LOL...ANYWAYS IT DOESN'T MATTER....

------------
SOMETHING I WOULDN'T CHANGE WOULD BE, I WOULDN'T WASTE MY POWER ON TURNING THE WORLD INTO A BETTER PLACE, CAUSE I BELIEVE THAT EVIL MIGHT BE REBORN AGAIN...PEOPLE R TOO EVIL TO ACTUALLY LEARN, THAT'S WHY THERE R SUCH THINGS AS PEOPLE SUFFERING, THE POOREST COUNTRIES CAN TURN INTO THE RICHEST COUNTRIES, BUT PEOPLE JUST DONNO HOW TO USE THEIR RESOURCES, AND ONE THING TO SAY, ACTUALLY ONE EXAMPLE I'D LIKE TO GIVE...
SEE SAUDI ARABIA IS A REALLY RICH COUNTRY, IT HAS LOTS AND LOTS OF PETROL, AND PEOPLE ARE SO ARROGANT AND I CAN SEE THAT CAUSE I DO BELONG HERE, SO I KNOW HOW MY PEOPLE ACT...WELL THANK GOD I'M NOT LIKE THEM.....CAUSE I KNOW THAT AFTER YEARS AND YEARS, HAH......CAUSE THEY DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE PETROL....DAMN.....U DONNO WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, NOT EVEN HERE, AROUND THEWHOLE WORLD ACTUALLY...

SO I'D USE MY POWERS TO PROTECT MY LOVED ONES(MY FAMILY...LOVED FRIENDS...) :sweat:

------------------------
WHY DO U THINK I CHOSE THE NAME TOYA AS MY USERNAME? >.< ;)

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 171 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.