Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 We are now taking gallery items. - Minitokyo

We are now taking gallery items.

Group announcement by FFVV

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I am now starting to compile a gallery for FFVV and if you have a wallpaper or a scan that has Vincent Valintine featured in it I would like to put it in the gallery so that members will have more to look at then just the background. If you don't have any items, but you know of some people who do invite them to the group and I can put their wallpapers and scans in the gallery. I may make a separate gallery for wallpapers and scans that feature Final Fantasy characters other than Vincent.

On a side note: I will be making some card-type things that hold different bits of information about Vincent on the group. I will try to have something done by the end of this week as far as that area goes. Talk to you guys later!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Okey dokes.. Everything sounds great :D :D

I'll try to make a vincent wallpaper when I have the time.. The scans of him must be killer to extract though o_O Oh well. I'll do one just for the group XD

Can't wait to see the new content on the group UP :)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.