Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Midori no Hibi ~ - Minitokyo

Midori no Hibi ~

Tagged under Midori no Hibi

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

'maybe if u get close to ur body...u'll go back to normal...:fondle fondle fondle: mom drops in...faints...lmao...some funny shit...turnin out to be a funny ass anime series lol...we'll see how it goes

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

so far Ilove the show, got a good mix of action, comedy, and romance.

Signature Image

i love the show but i havent read the manga. im wondering what exactly has caused her to go into a come and appear on his hand. good story line though. kinda like a way off version of hack//sign

Trowble

Trowble

(^)(>_>)(^) Osiris!

http://www.myimgs.com/data/trowbleii/midoricat.jpg
The best character in Midori no Hibi. XD

Signature

All Hail Justin: yergheigh
xXLordxOsirisXx: maybe *___*

nooo :( the devils hand is gone
but now he got 2 boobs equal trade :D

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Anyone watched the 3rd episode?

Meh.. I thought it was okay.. the voicing for the sawamura's sister is a bit off though.. kinda manly in a way @_@

i like it very much,its ed is very wonderful!!~~~~

I liked it ^^
still i prefer the books :)

i justed watched the anime recently. it was good, although i do like the manga better. im currently on Volume7 days 74. its deffinatly anime anime/manga that should not be missed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

I was watching it cos a friend is recomending it to me. It's funny until it got into some part, that I realized my friend is a hentai addict lol

The anime is great but i think manga is better, i hope the scalations the manga continue i only wait the last volume and i finish the manga , i really like :)

the anime is very good....

Manga is better. The final is different frome the anime's one.

i've seen the whole series. i don like the pairing. i would have liked it better if seiji was with that ayase girl than midori

I love Midori No Hibi. The ending kinda sucks imo. I need elaboration~~~

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.