Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when updating group page (customize area) - Minitokyo

Error when updating group page (customize area)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I haven't been able to update the customized area in Simple-ism for maybe half a day now... I only just got back from DC yesterday, but from what mu-chan says it sounds like the problem has persisted for a bit longer than that.

This is what I get when I try to update http://simple-ism.minitokyo.net:

The following errors occured:

* body: event attributes not allowed (new content is still intact).

MySQL Error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id = 428' at line 1
Query:

UPDATE groups SET WHERE id = 428

Yup, Simple-ism hasn't been updated for exactly 5 days now, based on gb posts.
candy-chan managed to place "testing" text, but that's all.

It's so ironic that I can update UPSD, but not Simple-ism. OX
Is it with our coding, or just Simple-ism's database?

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I'll give the code another look... I doubt it, 'cause my userpage uses similar html codes and I've been updating that fine -_- unless there's some way some HTML can interfere with the SQL, since the error message says it's an SQL syntax error...

And I don't really understand why I was able to update it once before the error message kicked in again either. Candy as well =_=

merged: 10-29-2006 ~ 05:56am
Never mind, I figured it out... the culprit was (very oddly) this html code: title="ShiXon's One Lazy Afternoon"

-_-

Although yeah the group code is broken again... gah.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.