Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where I can start? - Minitokyo

Where I can start?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi everyone! :D

I want to start making my own wallies, so I decided to download the newest Photoshop version, but it demands minimum like 300 MB of RAM, and I just have 256 T_T and please don't tell me to add more RAM...(it's not an option :sweat:)

Anyway, I was wondering if you don't mind telling me a link where I can download an oldest version or another program, supposing the RAm of my desktop... >.<

Thanks in advance.

-----------------------

Hola a todos :D

Quiero empezar a hacer mis propios wallies, asi que decidi bajar la mas nueva version del Photoshop, pero me pide como 300 de RAM y solo tengo 256 T_T, y por favor no me digan que le ponga mas RAM (no la soporta mi maquina :sweat:)

Como sea, me preguntaba si no les molestaria poner un link donde pueda bajar una verision mas antigua del Photoshop u otro programa que me recomienden, suponiendo la velocidad de mi maquina... >.<

Gracias de antemano.

Hasta la vista, condenadotes!!

Soy feliz y ya no necesito a mis Padrinos...Magicos!!!

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

erm, i think your post is gonna get deleted because you cant request for free illegal downloads in MT

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

you can try GIMP, it's a free open-source software that works kinda like Photoshop. I'm not sure how much memory it takes though.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

GIMP or Paint.net are both free options, as for photoshop, try and look for Photoshop 7 at newsagents on PC or Design magazines

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Please don't ask for downloads of anything in the forum ^_^' If anyone would like to help out iorimayor, please PM with a download link~ so closing >_<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.