Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Internet Explorer 7 - Minitokyo

Internet Explorer 7

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Internet Explorer 7 has officially been released to the wild.
What do you think of it?
Do you think Mozilla's Firefox will lose market share?

Master Pivot
Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken

Firefox will always be #1, and it just released 2.0 which owns IE7.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

lose market share? bahaha

firefox's market share is growing slowly

IE7 isnt too bad, although dont like how M$ change stuff around =/

Signature Image

Internet Explorer still has the highest market share, this isn't going to help it much though. Anyone who actually cares about tabbed browsing is already using a better browser anyway.

nightwolf0079

nightwolf0079

Android with a Past

I don't really like Internet Explorer.....in general.

Its built directily into the Windows OS (something that's full of security holes)

I think tabbing is good for Firefox...

for those sites that NEED to be IE (for some dumb reason), the go ahead.

either way, the upgrade is needed (since I doubt they are going to support IE 6 for very long)

Whether it's the weapons I carry or the scars on my face, people I care about always suffer. And with that, another mark is made in my core, a core that is running out of places to mark.

Well in any case its much better than IE6, which was possibly the worst piece of software ever.

IE7 ...did not even go through the trouble to get it yet ...let alone try it out....probably will do so later just to see what the new IE looks and feels like.

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

I grabbed IE7 at work since most of our intranet pages require IE. It's a big improvement over IE6. However, it's not a good browser for general internet tasks and won't encroach on firefox's territory.

Signature Image

I think IE7 still have some problem in it. That is it can't block pop up as good as firefox. Firefox also release 2.0 so firefox is my choice. We also can watch the site which just run on IE by using IE tab Add ons in firefox. It work quite good. Firefox also have alot add ons for it and it's free, we also can change Firefox theme. SO i prefer usig Firefox. I love Firefox.

Whether IE or no IE, firefox is better in terms of security, not to mention, its interface is alot more cleaner than IE7.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I upgraded to Ie7 months ago since the 1st Beta version was availible. Currently I'm fully IE7 and I like it. Way back I tried firefox and even opera but none had any specific apeal for me.

I think it has all to do with marketing. The world is tired of the microsoft monopoly and would try anything as long as its not MS. But if MS can stave of the bad publicity then I think they will stay on top - monopoly or not.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by mseaWhether IE or no IE, firefox is better in terms of security, not to mention, its interface is alot more cleaner than IE7.

as far as security goes, its no more secore than IE, its jjust that more people use and target IE

Signature Image

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

it's okay...I miss being able go to "file" and select "open" though. I'm still getting used to the whole tab idea, but it's a lot better than having several windows open at once.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

So is IE7 really all that i caus ei been debating if i should download it? can anyone give me some input thanks.

Is it worth to dl IE7, I currently have Mozilla Firefox. Or is a matter of preference?

nope, mozilla firefox is much earlier and safer and I'll stick to that. It seems that IE 7 has followed mozilla's features but there's not much difference so I don't think it'll change much.

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I still love Mozilla better.

I'm Back!!

MizuhofanFFX2se

MizuhofanFFX2se

Mizuho fan - FinalFantasyX2 fan

I love Fire Fox but if the tab system of Fire fox can be like IE7 and Fire fox can customize the Menu bar [File][Edit][View]... like can move around so i think all most anyone will use Firefox like their #1 Browse.

Mizuho fan Final Fantasy X-2
Signature Image
Xenoxaga I-II-III
Onegai/Please Teacher | GTO

hellbomb

KaBoom!

ie7 seems to freeze whenever i open it. if someone can please help me, pm me or email me at JoeyYTan@hotmail.com. thanks =) i dont wanna make a new thread unless i have to.

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

IE7 isn't something I like using. Either it freezes way too much and it takes too much time to load a page for me. There are some sites though that only work in IE but I rather stick with Mozilla Firefox, very easy for me and I'm able to view webpages more safely I find. :)

Signature
"Do not look back, but keep moving forward."

IE7 Is pretty good but they tried making it to stylish which made it become a resource hog... otherwise it would come close to Mozilla Firefox

I prefer Firefox. It's way more convenient and faster than IE. I've worked with IE7. They've made many improvements in comparison with it's IE6. But still, I think it has a long way to reach Firefox.

firefox > all, nuff said =)
... its just.... trin not to be biased but like its just so much better XD... in every aspect possible ( NOW, there might be an exception... like this one site won't work for firefox, thats when you'd use ie7 =0 )

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

It depends if the system for IE7 would be better but I would like to vouch for Mozilla Firefox.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.