Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maybe God Created Cavemen? - Minitokyo

Maybe God Created Cavemen?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Quote by Milkiyo I don't know why some people can't accept that God created cavemen. It's not impossible..

Just specify exactly what you mean here...Are you implying that the universe came to be out of nothingness, then God came up and flung a few cavemen on earth?

In the context of what has been said thus far I'd say this is very unlikely. The general gist (as far as I could deduce) is that if god existed, then He started the whole process. He didn't "create" cavemen any more than He created us, or the dinosaurs or the single cell organisms at the very begining of the evolutionary process. Just clarify that statement. Of course, if you want, in the metaphorical sense He created anything and everything, even you, even though your parents created you in the literal sense.

Quote by risingcrescentI dont think evolution is based on adaptation unto environment.Environment/Toughness of World is Testing Place, in order to extract hidded qualities for those whom ben tested.
the qualities what we called creativity.
Those who doesnt have creativities will be vanish on its own way, lose competed from thers...

Interesting perspective. I'd rather call it genetic creativity or even "otherness" to head of all the attacks on this statement.

I can't remember what the source was, but I heard or read somewhere that the human species is at an evulotionary dead-end. There are to much of us and any genetic mutations or adaptions (if you will) are watered down in the gene-pool and eventually disapears. Only in societies or species with smaller numbers can physical adaptions or changes actually be picked up by the other members. Just don't quote me on this.

Otherwise your "creativity" or "originality" theory is an interesting and, I think, quite plausible approach. I must add though that species have, or should have, the ability to, by means of their creativity, adapt to their enviornment. Sure, they have to head of any changes in the environment or climate or the arrival of new enemies. Then I think, due to their genetic creativity, they may or may not adapt. The speed or effectiveness by which they adapt will determine whether or not they will be able to survive the changes.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

Quote:
Maybe... well no I don\'t have a grudge, I don\'t hold grudges if I never met the person in any way shape or form...

I dont quote you on this,sir :D

Quote:
Otherwise your \"creativity\" or \"originality\" theory is an interesting and, I think, quite plausible approach. I must add though that species have, or should have, the ability to, by means of their creativity, adapt to their enviornment. Sure, they have to head of any changes in the environment or climate or the arrival of new enemies. Then I think, due to their genetic creativity, they may or may not adapt. The speed or effectiveness by which they adapt will determine whether or not they will be able to survive the changes.

unfortunately, our environment like society and academic ;dont teach us creativity, they only brings you test whether or not you become creative. :)

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.