Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The 'Tips for Doujinshi Artists' Thread Rewriting Project - Minitokyo

The 'Tips for Doujinshi Artists' Thread Rewriting Project

Group announcement by Doujinshi-Support-Club

This thread is pinned.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

ndox900

ndox900

ndeso forever ^_^

is it ok that i write a little ? ^^;
note : im not that good in drawing but this is how i learn the first time in drawing...

Pencil : dont just stick with 1 or 2 pencil cuz you need to know what pencil goes to where in making line, you need minimum 3 type for making line of your character.

Pen : for pen i use Steadtler with size 0,1 - 0,3 - 0,6. but if you have other pen that work same as that its ok too ^^;

Paper : if you just starting to learn how to draw and dont know what paper you have to use , dont worry... just use every paper you can find and finally you will know the characteristic all paper that you use ( well... thats what i do ;P ). or you can buy sketch book from the start =)

Eraser : eraser is 2nd most important in drawing so you must have awesome eraser ( im using eraser from Steadtler right now )

Sketch : always start your drawing from sketch ( those circle , line , ball , tube things )

thats how me start drawing in good way ^^; im not good with tips or theory.... me just go to practice while im reading the tutorial.

hmm... i'm sleepy Signature Image

anju27

anju27

Dreaming of freedom...

I'm not co good in drawing anime characters bt not so bad too ^^"
I think if u practice how to draw humans first it should help.
As u see u will be able to understand the anime figures better.
if u practice each sense organs like eyes, lips, ears, nose u will be able to draw portraits better.
Be patient and practice a lot.
I'm still learning so i guess i need to follow the other advices too.
Btw all those advices given yet are awesome and very helpful. Thanx for sharing them ^^
Special thanx to Fireflywishes-san and Charaznableamurorei-san for starting such a great thread :)

anime-fans-united

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.