Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Friends with different political views. - Minitokyo

Friends with different political views.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

This is something my friends and I were discussing recently...
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this subject: do your friends (and here I mean, your close friends, not just someone you know from school/work etc) have rather different political views than you do? If so, how do you deal with it? Do you argue about it, or just avoid all political topics for the sake of the friendship?
Thanks.... :nerd:

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Nah, it gets discussed and the various viewpoints are made. We pretty much agree to disagree on certain issues but we will still argue them.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Lol. Yes we do have. However, we respect each one's level of awareness and comprehensions. Arguements ? Only if it's a hard-on facts that starts to wane from it's solid statement formed initially. It is interesting to hear and debate over views and issues and if you are open, from this point of view, we are doing something we can never had done before ! A mini council of war of words ! XD People like to defend their philosophy point of views. :) Ah... you are making me edgy upon mention of it. XD

I don't like political stuff therefore i am usually the quiet one around and only will say what needs to heard.

Avoiding them...hrmm....yeah i will if it happens and things gets hairy, ugly and too stout striaght with no one willing to cool off. :)

No, i don't touch them at all now. It's too wordy hurtful, and conflicting with lots and lots of Selfishness when things get out of hand. X-P

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

well....if you are freinds you would understand and accept...
hmm..i am not really sure, you see i don't really care about politics or anything like that...everyone has his own beliefs and opinions, and that is what makes people different.. and interesting, ne?

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

when it comes to anything to do with religon or politics we say our point of view, what we think about it and that is it. we try to stay away from those kind of subjects.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.