Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Playing as a god : Create your own world - Minitokyo

Playing as a god : Create your own world

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Okay, because of many contradiction like: Is there any god, who creates human, or which come first: eggs or chicken, i'm pretty much confused of thee way u ppl think. So, as a human i decided to remake this "godlike game".

The rule is very simple.

1. Write the changes you wanna make, including the creation. Imagine and pour the yer most creative idea. Unlogical post that packs a hit will be loved by the ppl.

2. I will not take Any, And i mean Any resposibility whatsoever.
Note: for all people, i don't mean to violate u or anything. It's just a game. Sorry if anything goes wrong.

I start with the next post...

merged: 10-29-2006 ~ 06:02am
Oh wait, I can't! the only thing i can do is to make a world without this holy crap to make it peacefull and quiet, but to begin with i have to delete the law...

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

(so is this like a roleplaying thread in anyway? Cause I dont get the rules that good......)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.