Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Drowning Pool? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Drowning Pool?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I have heard about the oringal vocalist of Drowning Pool, Dave Williams, had died in August of 2002. Also his band got a new vocals, Ryan McCombs from SOIL. But the thing I want to know is how did Dave died. I have heard two different ways he died but if you know the truth, help me!

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

I!...I have no clue...
Maybe he was murdered!
Or he commited suicide!O_O

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

hinata24

hinata24

deidara lover

wow i didn't know that o_0 but i really love their song "Bodies"

merged: 08-02-2007 ~ 03:29am
he died because of heart failure not drugs

hinata24

On August 14, 2002 the lead singer, Dave Williams, was found dead inside his tour bus. Toxicology reports after his death indicated that he suffered from a form of heart disease.

It was concluded that the 30-year-old singer died from cardiomyopathy, a disease of the heart muscle. Williams was never diagnosed with the disease, the cause of which is unknown.

merged: 08-02-2007 ~ 03:32am
wikipedia says

RieRen

RieRen

Yea, I know how he died now, because I wrote a report about it in school (don't ask, language arts)

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

yayy wiki

I had heard about being found on the tour bus, but never followed up on what it was. I liked their music with him as the lead singer, though. When I heard he died I didn't think drowning pool'd be the same. But I haven't heard any new stuff, either.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Er was going to close this, but instead just morph this into what do you think of Drowning Pool since Dave Williams died thread.

Anyways I loved DP when Dave was still around. After he died though they just didn't have the same sound. In other words they were pretty bad. I forget what band he's from but they switched lead singers again for their 3rd album. Check on wiki for more on that though.

All I can say is rest in peace Dave Williams, DP just isn't the same without you.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

hinata24

hinata24

deidara lover

true,Drowning Pool's music was great but after Dave Williams died the music just went down hill

hinata24

It is quite obviouse the dude had reach another level, I mean his shredding vocal style was way ahead of his and our time.
I'm thinking he probably O.D. trying to stay in the level he was.
Even Corey taylor of the legendary slipnot had had to take a chill, now he sings for both the mellow stonesour and the chaotic slipknot.

RieRen

RieRen

I quit listening to Drowning Pool now, I only listen to Dave Williams songs. I looked at the 'new' Drowning Pool and they look like a bunch of rednecks XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by DumisaniIt is quite obviouse the dude had reach another level, I mean his shredding vocal style was way ahead of his and our time.
I'm thinking he probably O.D. trying to stay in the level he was.
Even Corey taylor of the legendary slipnot had had to take a chill, now he sings for both the mellow stonesour and the chaotic slipknot.

If your referring to Dave Williams, no your wrong he didn't O.D. He, as previously stated died from a heart disease.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

heero12

heero12

the fallen

Good workout music, but yeah only the older stuff

no regrets for a believer

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.