Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meyrin wall - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I submitted this one a while ago and it got deleted and I dont know why... can anyone help me? Comments and opinions are welcome ^^

click here

thanks!

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

it was deleted for the low quality of the scan you used.
I suggest some cleaning and you have to re-extract the scan
The background is pretty simple, they're mainly filters and brushes, aren't they?
Hope it helps :D

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

well, first of all, your extraction needs more work. The edges (outlines) are very jagged at places, like on her legs. Her left shoulder looks all right though.

The background, like Naomi-chan said, it looks to be mainly filters and brushes, and the shade of purple you've used doesn't quite match with the colour of her outfit (a more reddish purple/magenta would work better). Also, the text style looks really out of place. It should be a "cuter" style to reflect Meyrin's personality and the pose/smile, instead of the block-ish style you've got there.

Hope that helps!

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

thanks! now I know I have to improve the way I extract things and and the backgrounds I make ^^U

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

yes i also surprise your wall was deleted
maybe its because not smooth enough....take a look on meyrin pict on your wallie.........
for the background, i dont think so, i think its really cool.....nothing wrong with the background

shojostatic

shojostatic

~::<3Host Club <3::~

This is a very nice wallpaper, but I think the reason why it got deleted was because of the outline of the person, you should use the pen tool to sharpen it up.

~LoVeYlOvEy~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.