Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN~Lets Celebrate~..hehe - Minitokyo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN~Lets Celebrate~..hehe

Group announcement by The-Red-Knight

page 1 of 1 20 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey everyone all the wonderful members of the red knight as everyone probally already knows that today is ATHRUNS BIRTHDAY..YAY..and since this is a group dedicated to athrun i would like to celebrate athruns birthday..hehe so lets all show athrun a happy birthday..hehe so to athrun HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c285/thingperson2/new%20photos/sdafjkl.jpg

and a special thanks to Kan-chan for making the banner for this thread and the group..hehe.

and we would also like to celebrate his birthday in the group to we have kan-chans great banner up and if anyone would like to celebrate we have cake and cookies if anyone wants...lol..jk..yay

ok *throws confette*..hehe.. have fun everyone..*smiles*.

From your forever loving all of you Administrator, Cagalli..aka..thingperson

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Congratz Athrun ! It's cool how there's only 2 days between our birthdays ! XD But oh well, you're the more popular one so you'll get more b-day wishes *sigh* hehe.
Ow ow, me want some of those special cookies. And I can fetch the drinks for the party if ya want.
*yay, throws some confetty too* HAPPY 20th B-DAY ! ! ! Up to another 20 ones. :D

..::DarkWingedDemon::.. ( aka Kira, and lots more other aka's XD )

Signature Image

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

YAY! Happy Happy Birthday!...Happy Birthday Athrun! *kisses and hugs Athrun dx doll* I'll join u for cookies and cake thingperson!^^...and maybe ill bring some cherry Skittles too.^^

Member of The-Red-Knight
Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of Asucaga-Fanworks

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

Darn it! >_< I was going to post the same thing on the forum. Though actually I don't mind anyways! ^___^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN! I was going to post a wallpaper today dedicated for him, but maybe I'll be done with the the next day. Plus today is Daylight Saving. :)

SakuraShirayuki

SakuraShirayuki

Avoidance will annihilate you...

wohooooo my darling is getting 20 ^^ *kisses Athrun*
i hope you have a wonderful 20th Birthday, sweet !

here athrun this is ur present*kisses athrun* happie birthday!ur getting so old but u'll never be old to me ^.~

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Yay!It's Athrun's Birthday*throws confetti*
Happy Birthday Athrun*kisses Athrun on cheek*
http://greetings.theotaku.com/greetings/187410-20060605020126.jpg
May all your birthdays be as good as this on.
Again Happy Birthday
*hugs and kisses*

~*Stellar*~

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
ATHRUN
THE BEST CHARACTER IN THE WORLD

Signature

Happy Birthday

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

happy birthday athrun!^^

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

Happy birthday

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Happy Birthday Athrun! Haha yea as most people will say, remember to love cagalli always! XD *brings in a big birthday cake* http://www.anikaos.com/0004-pinkusagi/kaos-pinkusagi46.gif *bursts into a song* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ATHRUN~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~! :D

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

happy birthday athrun..! wishing that all dreams will come true..! and make sure, you love cagalli and not meyrin..! >.< asucaga always..!

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

happy birthday athrun!^^

Finns

Finns

**Justice on My Hand**

Oh birthday Athrun! :D
sorry I still not finish, the present... so lets greet you happy birthday 1st. (actually im late also now... ^_^')
I'll give you a belated present few days later. :) maybe on my birthday...*blush* (sounds like silly)

AsuCaga87

AsuCaga87

*AsuCaga* ~ Always

haha.. I'm a little late, but is Athrun already 20? I went through his birthday thinking he's 19! ^_^' Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ATHRUN!

XD Cakes, cookies? Confetti? Aww.. how i wish we were really meeting to celebrate his birthday.. With the birthday boy as well, in his birthday suit? ^_^' Naughty me.

Thanks for creating this thread, thingperson! Here's wishing u Happy Halloween too! XD

Member of asucaga

Member of The-Red-Knight

aneres

aneres

free to be yourself

wheeee~ Athrun's Birthday! Btw, did you gals see the super gorgeous new picture of Athrun....half nekkid? *O* The one which came with the new High and Mighty Color single, Enrai Tooku ni Aru Agari? >w<soooo hawt!

Signature
Courtesy of Diamarr. Arigatou Gozaimasu~!

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Happy birthday Athrun-sama!

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Ah it's a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATHRUN!

I'm sorry everyone but just my brother {Auelneider15}not let me go to MT that why I am late......Very sorry .But
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , ATHRUN -SAN.I LOVE U!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.