Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys:What do you do when you like a girl? - Minitokyo

For Boys:What do you do when you like a girl?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

I made this thread because I'm curious as well as garnet4david-san asked the girls lot of stuff..so I thought I'd ask the boys back,so what do you boys exactly do when you like the girl?

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I often just look at the girl. Im too shy talking to her >.<. But if I would come close to her, I would mostly talk and joke around. Not so much variation. I have to talk all the time, or else I'll get nervous when its quite O_o. Hahaha XD

Signature Image

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

im insensitive to all these things... even if a girl who likes me shows signs.. i like a girl? maybe treat her extra well

When I like a girl I usually like to do everything she asks me to, and even the stuff she doesn't. I offer to help at every opportunity, and I try to strike up a conversation with her if we are alone to see what she's really like. I don't really know what to do after that besides ask her out, but usually I'm too afraid to or she already has a boyfriend or something. At that point I usually hate the world and end up being depressed.

Talk to her and find out about her a little more. From there, I let the rest take their natural course (whether or not I like her)...

treat her extra well?

Let her feel loved...

Haha...

I agreed with Enchanter...

Let nature take its course...

Love cannot be forced...

Haha...

^ ^

The person i like would never know that i liked her. I would act like i normally do.... but i would be so nervous inside

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

First of all, I try to get to know her better-- she might not be my type of girl, you know... but if she is, well, get to know her even better, see if we get along, if we like each other. Tough, but not too hard actually. ^_^ Then ask for her number, call her... chit-chat... go out and stuff... and then if things go right i just go "wanna be my girlfriend?"... altho that's not nice, cuz it feels like i have a plan.

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

When i like a Girl i will keep it to myself first
when the time has come no matter what effort and courage is more then what talent need....one thing never lie to a Girl.....OTL.....

i think guys should tell gurls how they feel,maybe the gurls might not like them at first but maybe they'll fall for them later...heheh....thats how i am rite now, theres this one boy that told me he liked me and now im falling for him..omg...how ironic

I remember the old days in the school. I had a super tactic (I now realize its nothing good about it). I ''put'' rumors in the world than ''Maybe hes loves exactly her''. Than, with lighting speed it went to the girl and most of the times they we're shocked (not allways in a negative way). I than played as nothing happened. Sometimes they asked if its true or not and I made myself like I knew nothing. I watched her intensivly sometimes to let her (does he love me or not) and rarely they slowly adapted to me. And still, no sucess.

Today I am different. I ussualy go even slower and let her to adapt to me longer but before that I try to become best friends with her. Sometimes in vacations or in other citys, I let it ''hit and hope it works'' way.

EDIT: PS: I have my heart broked many, many times.
PPS: I sticked it together later. (Sticking it together right now)

Turtle, Wolf, BMW, Katana and Soup 4 Life

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.