Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deleted scan - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

My scan Gakuen Heaven 2 was deleted. I thought that it could happen. ^^' Can anyone tell me please if there is a chance to upload it again without breaking the rules? Is it because of the swastika? I could remove it. Or is it also because of his military clothing? I just want to know if there is a way to share this scan. Or should I give up because the whole image is to offensive ?

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

All scans with Nazi uniforms & regalia have been deleted in the past. We wont be promoting any anti-semetic characters, so you're better off just leaving that one alone.

But to be honest, if you have doubts about it when it's posted, then don't post it. Chances are your doubts are right; just as they were in this case.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.