Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To all group memv\bers,especially the admins - Minitokyo

To all group memv\bers,especially the admins

Group announcement by MT-gundamkingdom

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

For group members:we are looking for a person who can do the job contacting and advertising of our group.If anyone can do,then please write here.

For group admin:I want you guys work harder for the group because you guys are leaders.Of course me,too.We must take some jobs to do.
Each one of the admin member must do at least 1 job and we will conclude at weekend,understand ?Now let 's start working!

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

ermm..! sounds good..! but can you make a list of what jobs there are available, that way its easier to facilitate..! ^.^ cause you just have to suggest and we will all go along with it..! >.< anymore updates you want us to make feel free to ask..! see ya around..!

Signature Image

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

as norine has said it would be better if you tell us what jobs there is...

burijetto

burijetto

Detective Kirimi

oooo...i suck at digital stuff..but it looks so fun..i'm so tempted!
Okay! I give up. can i do a banner?

Signature
Do support me in my quest for world domination!~

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..!

Signature Image

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

Anyone can make a banner.The whole group will decide which to put on the group 's page.

I think we should hold a contest about something funny to attract other MT's members.What about "Chibi Vector Making Contest"?

To norine07-san:I just want to remine you.When you put the music to the group's page,don't forget to add a WMP controller so that viewers can stop it or play it because we also have a video on our page.

Um..ano...About the list of the job,I think each one of us are freely to choose so that one can feel totally comfortable.Something like going to other groups' page and "advertising" or invite your friends to our group or etc...

Have a great day,minasan!

merged: 11-01-2006 ~ 08:22am
Oh,I forgot to remind you guys:who will take the job about the gallery?There must be someone who go to member 's gallery and add the wallie to the group 's.It will be a time-consuming job.But very easy.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

I can take up the job of doing the gallery....

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hahax..! ok..! i'll put the control up for the song..! ^.^

merged: 11-07-2006 ~ 11:07pm
i think i will deal with all the html codings and all..! >.< so group page for me, oh and i think thingperson, would want that job too....so both i guess..! ^.^

merged: 11-07-2006 ~ 11:16pm
oh and one more thing i think i'll help with moderating..! >.<

merged: 11-12-2006 ~ 03:13pm
ne may i noe who took of the codings? i seems like it has been scrap off..! pls own up me and thingperson are trying to find the person who did it so pls tell k..!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.