Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Minitokyo

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Tagged under Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

page 1 of 1 3 total items

syeung321

syeung321

~Midnight Angel~

Hello peoples! Just needed to say that i thought Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind was the best anime i had ever watched when i was little and now... i still think its one of the best anime ive ever seen! I just loved the plot, the characters and the theme. I lent it to my friend to watch and she doesn't get the story...hmm i really dont get why such a simple story wud sound so complicated and anyway, wen my parents watched, they also didnt get the story! It was really weird that noone (except me) got the point of the film :\ ahh well...

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

To be hones... I never saw the anime, but I can tell it's interesing since you said so. I'll try to find it on YouTube and after I'll see it, I'll tell you what I think of it. Ok?

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Well you gotta remember that when some people see animation they immediately think kids cartoons and they dismiss it.
Its one of those "mainstream thinking" things. As for Nausicaa, it is an excellent anime.

merged: 11-09-2006 ~ 01:50am
Ooops hit reply too soon.
Also, most people don't realize that it deals with the possible consequences of enivronmental disaster brought about by humans which is a very real issue today.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.