Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you celebrate Halloween? - Minitokyo

Do you celebrate Halloween?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

We celebrate Halloween by giving candy out to all the children that come to our house trick-or-treating :) but yeah, my little brother dresses up and gets candy. I feel like i am a little too old for dressing up, but ti's fun going to Halloween parties....so do you celebrate Halloween?

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I celebrated Halloween when I saw young by going tirck-o-treating with my friends, but now I'm a freshman there's too much work for me. @_@

this is the first year i did not go trick or treating but i still like the thought of it and all i might go next year but yeah i still dress up ^^

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I do celebrate Halloween. ;)

This year I'm just answering the door, though, but it's fun to go trick-or-treating when you're younger, and also to go to parties with your friends... answering the door isn't bad either, since you get to see all the little kids' costumes.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I celebrate Halloween it is fun see all the little kids costumes when I give them some candy.

My your light and dark Ka form the perfect BA.

http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=danielbgrisso

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I'm 14 and everyone at my school dresses up, the ones that have a costume anyway...I dressed up as Amane Misa and a lot of friends looked really cool. Halloween for me is just an excuse for dressing up and not getting yelled at for wearing some really weird things...but then again, I don't go trick-or-treating because I don't want to worry my mom. :) No one comes to my neighborhood to get candy, so we don't have any prepared.

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

I dont celebrate it thou :S

Laevantine

Could it be you?

It's not celebrated around where I live. Mainly becuse of its western origins if I were to venture a guess at why but... that's just the way it is.

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

i dont celebrate it
but i like it anyway

Signature Image
This day we fight!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.