Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 deletion of my last wallie - Minitokyo

deletion of my last wallie

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

the last night i was to too late making a new wallie for a friend and i put a lot of effort on this.
maybe use a scan almost without modifications is a crime here, but this work is not like that. in the background maybe you don't saw that i did the lines again in parts (with pen tool) and in the chara i work a lot too , because the scan was incomplete, so i had to invent the lines for it.
as i said in the wallie "simple&efective", but this don't mean a worthless work and this wasn't to stop to quarantine, was deleted u_u

this is the same version that i upload here:

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7269/bdnothingzj0.th.jpg

my question is... if this was deleted, can be restored? if i upload it again... can be deleted? quarantine not longer exist?
the only thing that i wanna see is the posture of someone with "power" XD
jaja, really, i wanna know for not attempt to do something stupid as make a wallie like that once again.

Lum-sann

Lum-sann

A Gentle Flower

Can't belive that they deleted this wall! >_< this wall is perfect and you have worked a lot here, and this is a great wall, deserves to be in elite gallery!
I'm really angry with who deleted the wall >_<

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I wonder can you show us what the original scan looks like? I am unfamiliar if this scan comes from a series.

sure. here the scan that i used
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8376/yours072sv3.th.jpg

is from "Yours ~ Horibe Hiderou ART WORKS"
and for background i used Naruto Group 10 by MadoshiKurefu but as i said before, is not untouched. even if i use a stock image never left them untouched. i dont like that style of work.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

It's maybe a mistake...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I cant believe it has been deleted... it`s so beautiful and well done... as burijetto said, you should ask a moderator, they can give you a better explanation (they did when one of my wallpapers got deleted)

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

no es justo!
esta realmente bien hecho y preciosisimo
no entiendo pq lo borraron
si es de los mas bonitos que te he visto
nyuuuuuu

Signature Image
This day we fight!

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

It may look allright, but this wallpaper is completely effort-less. I can see very well this is just a collage of extracted scan pieces.

True it looks clean. But cleaning and extracting scans are supposed to be the preliminary steps to a wallpaper, not the only ones.

if candy-chan said my wallie is effort-less, then in that way is. (but the psd say other thing).
^^'

darkwings

darkwings

I've Wings that couldn't Fly

Pues es algo tan subjetivo, el evaluar si te gusta o no te gusta un wall, realmente hay quienes no saben apreciar el trabajo de los dem

Escribiendo el Fin de la Historia... de mi historia
Ima kara demo osoku wa arimasen

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

first of all, I can't read spanish. AND MiniTokyo is a complete anglophone site...
second of all, well I can understand your psd's size with the cleaning and extracting you did. Those steps were well performed. It's just that, like I said, a wallpaper cannot only be made out of scan parts. I think this matter has been cleared, and I wish you luck in your next wall~
cheers.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Actually, I'm confused now, I read your description of this wallpaper over at Animepaper...from what I read there you said you vectored this image in illustrator, is that true? If so, why did you not bring attention to that fact, I believe that would make a difference.

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

yeah~ gotta agree on that.

Signature

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

O_o effortless?
i saw yours in Animepaper and you mentioned that you trace it in illustrator.... that cant be effortless....

Edit: LOl fluke already mentioned that ^_^

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

well, thanks to everyone (even those that wrotte in spanish. hey girls, don't do that ^^' )
but the version that you saw on animepaper is the "new version"
in my gallery here i had upload it again, but explaining what i did in the first versin and on this.

busy doing nothing by annakee

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

That has happened to me too, but I try to pay less attention as I can to it.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

So annakee's wallpaper is effort-less? I don't think so..
Then why is this wallpaper not deleted? Angel Feathers by phamphuc I think THIS one is effort-less because it's just a white background with some blurry feathers. Or can anyone say that you can see more effort in it or that it looks better?
I've picked this wallpaper to show that sometimes (in my opinion) the deletions of wallpapers are not fair.
EDIT: The wallpaper Angel Feathers wasn't quarantined yet when I posted the link. But anyway you know what I mean.. ^^'

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

hmm...true, but rhe angel feathers have been quarintined[sorry for bad spelling]..!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.