Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vector AL - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ichi-ni

ichi-ni

VECTORMAN

hello, it is a long time i didn't post anything, cos too many thing to do, my wife, my job, papers, family but i have succeed to find a little time for make this vector, of course it is not finish but can you tell me what do you think of
the line art, the color

thx for all the advises

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/813/alka4.th.jpg

Signature

:D its nice. But I can't realy say something intresting about it cose it's realy in the begining part. I like hes eyes! The facial expresion looks well...

it's excellent so far! the line art part is really great, no complaints here... other than that, i can't really tell you more, since it's not finished... but keep it up like this and you'll make one heck of a fancy vector XD

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I would think this is alright so far. I really think you should keep it up with finishing the works because I'll like to see it when it's done. :D

Astrologica

Astrologica

Sorry, I'm in another castle.

The coloring is wrong, check the outlines.
Also, by the time you color his eyes, it's look wrong as well. This has happened to me so I know it happens... you might want to use a thiner line to draw it again, some lines aren't straight enough.
There's a part on the hair and near his right eye were some lines cross with each other, I'm not sure if it's intentional but it doesn't look good...

gaaaaa~

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Oh wow :O It's looking fantastic :D Great job ^^ I can't wait to see the finish product :)

Ites really nice. The vector is very good just need to change a litle things at the lines ( some lines are a litle bigger then the correct and some a litle shorter =b) And the colors are good ( I dont know if its your art or a vector from a scan but its getting really good)

Keep on the good work ^^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.