Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Final Fantasy XII Fans Out There? - Minitokyo

Any Final Fantasy XII Fans Out There?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Well, as most of you may all know, the much anticipated final fantasy XII has been released only a day ago. So, I am wondering if anyone around here has bought the game yet? If so, what do you about the game--price, version (speacial or normal), graphics, voice, story, and so on. So far I'm about 6 hours into, and it has surpassed my expectations. This is by far the best final fantasy since X (or some would say VII). Well, thats my thought so far, what about you?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

OMG I seriously WANT to play that game so bad!
I saw a commercial and my mouth was agape.
I WILL play that game^_^

I want o play it and be a fan too. But being in Australia means we have to wait for a PAL release and that could take years. It probably even come after down her when the PS3 is released in MArch. Along time to wait. We waited over a year for Devil May Cry Special Edition and a huge quarter to 1/2 yearly wait for games like Kingdom Hearts and such.

I'm in Australia too, so its probably only about 6 months until we get it. The DMC boxset is looking very sweet too, 3 games for less than the price of one.

I haven't played any final fantasies in a long time, never mind XII.
I don't even have a PS2.
For that matter, why am I posting in this thread?

Anyway, as long as it's good. Enjoy you guys that have it.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

RaiMinakami18

RaiMinakami18

Crimson Doll Master

FFXII huh....

I don't like that game at all....

I'd rather play FFX rather than FFXII

Signature Image

But it is new. New is better. I hope it doesnt suffer lag or slowness issues because of the PAL issues. 50hz really affect the game drastically from 60hz. Anyone play KOF on PS2? The PAL doesnt run normally is 17% slower unless you set the game to 60hz. I hope this is no different. FFX, Tidus looked as he was semi floating when he was running since it was a little slow.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by RaiMinakami18FFXII huh....

I don't like that game at all....

I'd rather play FFX rather than FFXII

May i ask if you have even played FFXII? Im just wondering, and im not saying ffx is bad, its actually one of my favs; however, I'm not sure you can conclude that ffx is better if you havent even taken a look at ffxII. But, anyways, so far it seems that everybody above do not have an opportunity to try the game until spring. That is unfortunate, but for the time being, is there anybody that has a copy and would like to share their 2 cents?

-Leonardo da Vinci

Jerrios

Jerrios

Catch you catch you catch me!

im almost 36 hours into the game (we're going to holy land of ginurvega or something cant remember). I cant say i like that game yet(to become a fan) but it certainly is interesting to play. 1 thing i hate is Vaan.....his skills are ok but i absolutely hate that hair style....i prefer his bro...plus he is trying to sneak into the princess's heart oh i hate that guy arrrrr. err sorry a bit emo there lol so how things go on your side? my chars are lvl 40++ but i only use 3 characters vaan fran and basch. The other chars became my experiment chars haha.

Himiko Den Assemble!

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by Jerriosim almost 36 hours into the game (we're going to holy land of ginurvega or something cant remember). I cant say i like that game yet(to become a fan) but it certainly is interesting to play. 1 thing i hate is Vaan.....his skills are ok but i absolutely hate that hair style....i prefer his bro...plus he is trying to sneak into the princess's heart oh i hate that guy arrrrr. err sorry a bit emo there lol so how things go on your side? my chars are lvl 40++ but i only use 3 characters vaan fran and basch. The other chars became my experiment chars haha.

Wow, you're intense :o But yea I guess I have to agree with vaans hair, his brother looked more cooler. Since I just bought this game this past tuesday, I'm only at lvl 7...i think, and I just beat those 3 or 4 flans in the waterway. But at any rate, I will accomplish more tonight XD

-Leonardo da Vinci

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I'm now going for hunting the mob after finished play the event at Ridorina Cataract. This game will be my favourite RPG after Xenosaga series.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

This game takes forever to level up, but i'm not complaining. I can't just put it down. I shoudl be studying for a midterm but my fingers are just inching their way slowly back to my PS2. hahaha I think the ps3 will have to take a back seat until i finish FFXII (whenever that will be).

All I can say is... extremely addicted

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

My sister has the game and as far as I know she loves to death! Although I'm not a big fan of it though...

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Kazakian

Memetic Legacy

i got it and it's .... i can't find the words .... i love this game :)

omg! a want to play that game...even if it means to kill somebody ;) ....

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by kawaiiakanboThis game takes forever to level up, but i'm not complaining. I can't just put it down. I shoudl be studying for a midterm but my fingers are just inching their way slowly back to my PS2. hahaha I think the ps3 will have to take a back seat until i finish FFXII (whenever that will be).

All I can say is... extremely addicted

Thats exactly whats happening with me! I have a mid-term...but this is game is truly addicting, I have trouble just turning off the PS2 lol.

-Leonardo da Vinci

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I'm already deep into the game. I'm suprised with some of the monsters you fight.
(The summons from FFT, and a particular multi-limbed swordsman.)

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

That game is soooooooo cool, the final fantasy series never dies. I'm where i have to take basch somewhere, in the middle part maybe, and i love it to death! Very addicting, it's rare for me to be MTing even now...

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by RavenPotter91That game is soooooooo cool, the final fantasy series never dies. I'm where i have to take basch somewhere, in the middle part maybe, and i love it to death! Very addicting, it's rare for me to be MTing even now...

Yes, that is true--it is very addicting. I honestly can't wait for FFXIII for PS3! XD

-Leonardo da Vinci

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.