Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Athrun Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 4 total items

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I know that Athrun's Birthday past, but this took me 1 month just to finally finish this darn wallpaper. So here it is, my wallpaper dedicated to Athrun.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7221/oursaviourtv2.th.jpg

Here are credit to what or tutorial I used for this wallpaper.

1. Vector Tutorial - Thanks so much to MapleRose at minitokyo.net!
2. Transparent Wing Tutorial- I found at Lunaregina's tutorial page. I found 4. that link to the site at wing-lovers.
3. Stars Tutorial - It was thanks to Greg Martin who posted this Tutorial at artofgregmartin.com
4. The Title Font - I found on linotype.com
5. Wings - Were drawn by my sis thanks so much to her and I don't think they were lame. :D
6. Screencap of Athrun was thanks to Lacus at livejournal.com who shared it.

The rest I did my own or I just used defaults from the photoshop. I'm very surprised that I was able to make clouds without having to use real clouds or tutorial clouds at all. @_@

I spend 3h 45min for the vectoring and 6h 30min on the wallpaper part. All together I spend 10h and 15min on this darn wallpaper. X_X I only used 25 layers for the wallpaper and 130 shape for the vectoring.

All I just want to know is if this wallpaper worth being posted at minitokyo or animepaper.net? Is there anything that needs to be change? Is the quality great and excellent? Well that's all. Critiques are welcome here just so that I can improve. ;)

WoW... I must say I'm really impressed at the wallpaper u made. No flaws here as far as I can see it. LoL. ^^

The only thing which makes me wonder though, why is one of Athrun's legs missing?

The vectoring of the wings are quite shakey and not so smoothly done.

Try using bezier curves (google for it to know what it is) for smoother curves.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Hmm, the composition and the idea is neat. and the vector looks all right. The biggest problem I have with this one is his face. The angle looks odd... I think you purposely didn't put his face in, right? But I'm not sure whether his face is turned upwards or not. It kinda looks like he is by the bit of higlighting, but then the neck looks really weird, and the face looks really flat. Maybe at least define where his nose is.

The wings don't have to be so thickly lined. Also, the wing on his right shoulder (our left) looks too high and the perspective looks wrong. Athrun looks like he's floating on an angle, yet the wings look horizontal.

But the clouds and colour look nice. Though take out a few of those birds in the foreground (esp the one on the very left), you don't need them.

And thanks for crediting my tutorial btw, hope it helped :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.