Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unmoving Participation and Art level - Minitokyo

Unmoving Participation and Art level

page 1 of 1 4 total items

asinine

asinine

++_Sleeveless Vampire_ ++

First of all i know this might been brought up... but the bug reports here and there looks out of hand and toppled by other bug problems.....so i decided to make a new one...

Its been a long time since my participation dropped from 37..... And i notice for other members... its figures seem to stay stagnant too... although i heard that it is on the works with the new installation of the tags... but it has been like a more than a month now... and nothing seem to change... >_<

i may sound pushy... but shouldnt something be done to these unmoving figures... cause i know for sure my participation couldnt be that high for so long like 4 weeks O_o

At the end of the day, i would always turn around and say.... "Egao Saku... "
Signature
Co-Administrator of MTSingapore
<3 Me Luv U Sooo Muchi Hino-Chan!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i agree and yes it has been brought up but nothing was done, what so ever..! i think there is a bug too my participation level was 21 since like few months ago and nothing has changed, even my friend toya999, complained too, thogh she was all active and all and has like more than a thousand forum post, nothing changed at all and her participation is still 0..! pls. fix it is there is really something wrong..! thanks..!

Signature Image

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

yep, i notice toya999's one. mine was once decreased constantly when i'm inactive in forum posting, then after the introduction of tags, they stay fixed. my friend enchatressinthedark's too was inactive for 3 months, and yet participation level stays still. why there's still no decision yet (did Mr. Sheqel notice this problem?)....

i think the tags made this new bug up... same, my artistic level was once 0 till tags were introduced. now? 5

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Because we're working on tags, we've frozen all participation and artistic levels to their current number. It's not a bug.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.