Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass: Which number line of lulouch to get the throne ? - Minitokyo

Code Geass: Which number line of lulouch to get the throne ?

Tagged under

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

kaiar

kaiar

let's burning my cosmo

there have another prince between clovis and lelouch ?

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I think Lelouch is 8th in line if I'm not mistaken, not sure though! :oops:

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Humm.. in the 2nd episode he said that he's the 17th successor. If i'm not wrong

Pride comes before the fall

Hmm, he says he's the 17th successor, but second in line to the throne. Odd.

By 17th he means that he was to be the 17th Emperor of Brittania. He was the Crown Prince, i.e. 2nd in line to inherit the throne, because his mother was the oldest/first wife of his father, the current Emperor. Apparently he no longer holds this position becasue his mother died, or because he abdicated as a result of his mother's death.

I m not so sure myself actually, but he definatelly wants to kill the others now. He would most likely snatch the thrown too.

do you mean which position is he in the royal blood line?

The current Emperor of Brittania is the 98th one. Lelouch is/was the 17th Prince. So if Lelouch becomes Emperor, he will be the 99th one.

Kaia-Chan

Kaia-Chan

Secret Crest

Clocis is the 3rd prince of Britannia and Lelouch the 17th one. So, there must be other princes between them...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yeah wathcing it enough deifntly 17th

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.