Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signature Violated Guidelines? - Minitokyo

Signature Violated Guidelines?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I'm not sure if this is the right category to post under but it won't take long then u can close this once you've answered my question. I just wanna ask what's wrong with my previous sig? Apparently it violated the guidelines..here's the image.
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9697/sbankaiqb3.jpg

I've read the signature guidelines before and I've read it again but I can't just seem to find what's wrong with it..
OX

About rule 1
The only image I have is the sig

About rule 2
The 486x60 size is the max. size so it can be smaller right? cos mine was about 315x60. The height is the same except it's smaller in width so it didn't violate the max.size rule.

About rule 3
Well..everyone had to obey that since those over 4 lines will have error.

About rule 4
I didn't advertise anything except the groups

Am I missing something? If yes, can u mods/admins/members/whoever concerned point it out to me? Cos I am going to make a new sig and I dun want to make the same mistake and violate the guidelines again.

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Ganjamus

Ganjamus

Insanity's Asylum

i dont see anything wrong with the sig and if it was the picture then they would of removed your avatar too. you should ask one of the admins

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines
^ In rememberance of the great siggy Milkiyo made me...

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Just my two bucks...
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with mature content rules... Maybe they deleted your sig due to the pose? Half nudity? I'm pretty positive about this. Mods will explain you better, anyways =)
Hope this helps.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

I also think that's the reason... And about the thread, maybe you should have put it in the deletion complaints forum, since you're asking why it was deleted XP...

Quote by AyamaelI also think that's the reason... And about the thread, maybe you should have put it in the deletion complaints forum, since you're asking why it was deleted XP...

but I thought that was for submitions only? ^_^' about the mature content..it didn't even show any nudity or anything obscene..there was this whole bikini covering her..don't tell me bikini is ecchi..that is absurb o_0

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

She doesn't need to show anything, it's her actions too, remember, we're not allowed to submit a scan in which the subject seems to be undressing... Oh well, I'm no expert anyways... And in the deletion complaints forum, you can also argue restrictions, muting or bans... so I'm thinking signatures can go there as well...

lol..that (not allowing actions) is really extreme for the rules here..besides..I thought I saw an ad advertising about anime sex somewhere here before ^_^'

Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

those ads arent controlled by MT, well to the extent as to which appears, if you do see those sort of ads, just report them

Signature Image

Frankly MT has gotten pretty bad concerning standards and regulations as far as what you can upload, show or what not, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was the mature content rule. They have gotten extremely strict in the apst month or two and its quite annoying.

Overall I just say instead of going through so much red tape just to get it back up, jsut remake it or something.

One other thing, it could be your height cause sometimes even though it says 60pxs in your imaging program, it could be a bit higher. I've ran into that before with photoshop so next time you might want to set the pxs on the height one px lower just incase.

Quote by Aoshi101Frankly MT has gotten pretty bad concerning standards and regulations as far as what you can upload, show or what not, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was the mature content rule. They have gotten extremely strict in the apst month or two and its quite annoying.

Overall I just say instead of going through so much red tape just to get it back up, jsut remake it or something.

One other thing, it could be your height cause sometimes even though it says 60pxs in your imaging program, it could be a bit higher. I've ran into that before with photoshop so next time you might want to set the pxs on the height one px lower just incase.

oh..never knew that ^_^' I'll make it smaller then. But I have to know what's wrong with it first then only I'll remake it otherwise they might take it down again :sweat:

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Lol, long live abstract sigs with NO ANIME CAUSE THIS SITE HATES ANIME GIRLS LOL...
I am guessing that you may have used the [sigimg] or you did not use it.
1: using it, but mature content
2: not using it, any other host, deleted

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Quote by DevildudeLol, long live abstract sigs with NO ANIME CAUSE THIS SITE HATES ANIME GIRLS LOL...
I am guessing that you may have used the [sigimg] or you did not use it.
1: using it, but mature content
2: not using it, any other host, deleted

sigimg? erm..I don't really get it...what host should I use? I'm was using the imageshack hosting..is that not allowed? is that what it means? O.o

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Since the image server was down for some time yesterday, I used that time to find sigs that don't follow the guidelines.

Quote by shinsengumiQ: Are image tags allowed in signatures?
A: No. The only image allowed in a signature is the one image denoted by the sigimg tag.

This means you must upload your sig image to Minitokyo. The place to upload a sig image is the same place where you edit your sig. You should NOT use an off-site host.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

omg..I must be blind or something..how come I never noticed the upload sigs before in the options?! anyway, thanks for your help, u can now close this thread :)

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Thread closed as discussion is no longer required.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.