Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eureka Seven's Charles and Ray - Minitokyo

Eureka Seven's Charles and Ray

Do you think they died in vain?

Yes
3 votes
No
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well i was watch the last recent epsidoes of eureka seven have to say that what happened to ray and charles was pretty wrong. they just seemed like such nice people for something that horrible to happen to them. i mean it's no one's fault afterall they were special forces members but do you think that whole sitiuation could have been resolved without anyone dying? i guess thinking the same way as renton does doesn't mean a problem can be solved peacefully but seeing them die like that really make me value life alot more. but anyway how did their death's affect you. please share your opinion on this subject. thanks for your responses.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I find one thing wrong with your poll -- you should've had an answer that was in between yes and no, like "not sure" or something, because for some of us, it's not so black and white, which is why I didn't vote.

I think that how Charles and Ray died was wrong, yes, but then again choosing to go after the Gekko State because Ray blamed Eureka was wrong too. I believe that had Charles and Ray not been so stubborn, there might've been a way to work things out without bloodshed, but given the way those two are, and Holland for that matter, it was inevitable and for Holland, it all boils down to this: "It's them or us, and I choose us." You can't blame Holland for wanting to protect his crew (his "family.")

Renton can't understand that, and he won't for a long time.

Essentially, Charles and Ray weren't bad people, hardly evil. They were just on the other side, with a different agenda and viewpoint.

Did their deaths affect me? Yeah, any character's death affects me, especially if that character has influenced the main character in any (positive) way. Renton's got family in the Gekko State, but Ray and Charles actually made him feel welcome and at home. Because they treated Renton so well, yeah, I became kind of attached to them even though I knew they were fighting Holland.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Quote by EarthAngel1Well i was watch the last recent epsidoes of eureka seven have to say that what happened to ray and charles was pretty wrong. they just seemed like such nice people for something that horrible to happen to them. i mean it's no one's fault afterall they were special forces members but do you think that whole sitiuation could have been resolved without anyone dying? i guess thinking the same way as renton does doesn't mean a problem can be solved peacefully but seeing them die like that really make me value life alot more. but anyway how did their death's affect you. please share your opinion on this subject. thanks for your responses.

A very good point about the yes or no thing but since they didn't explain every aspect of the their past i figured it was a pretty straightfoward question. but i guess i guess if i could change the poll i would.... I would if thing had turn out differently could charles and ray could have joined the gekkostate?

I think it all will be better explained as you watch more of the series. You have to know what really went on before it until you can judge.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.