Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you get your design ideas from? - Minitokyo

Where do you get your design ideas from?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I usually read magazines and photography books... to get ideas and such. A bit of plagiarism wouldn't hurt, would it?
And from my collection of abstract and/or vector wallies from sites such as DvArt, Greg, DgBlasp and Designers.

How about u guys? Does it just pop out like that, or sometimes you just have to squeeze you brains off to gain a piece of idea or two...? :)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Myke

Myke

Upstract

Usually, the main idea I need pops out ^^
But then I mostly have to spend a lot of thoughts about how to create the effect that I have in my mind in reality.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

In the most of the cases, I try to constuct a landscape. I assemble it either from some smaller elements, or use a stock one if it is suitable. But by opinion of suitability is so "unique" that nobody else seems to like it.
Sorry for not replying, I get the ideas from..(huh) - ideal opinions on the nature's beauty. I just include the parts I like and omit those I dislike.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I get my wallpaer ideas off nowhere... :D
But often I get some ideas from other people's wallpapers too...
I have this fondness with nature so I tend to make mine somewhere related with natural bg :)

almost from everything i see since magazines to paintings

i just mess around at random using photoshop. if it looks nice i post it as a wallpaper. thats why most of my wallpaper bg are abstract

My ideas has from around me and i look anyone to make my picture ^^

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

For me...usually games and anime, abstract, and pplz sites...me do not steal ideas! have that in mind! =T
They just give me a feeling to do something different X ]

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by Yuneme do not steal ideas! have that in mind! =T
They just give me a feeling to do something different X ]

reminds you of the saying 'Art is a bit of plagiarism', doesn' it? I don't know who made that, but it does sound true at times... :)

Ritalin

Ritalin

Rawrz.

Everywhere. It can be someone elses art/wallpaper, a photograph I saw or took, scenery outside, or a dream. Anything will inspire me of some sort. "Hey, this just gave me an idea..." XD

Caffeinated Dreams
outrageously caffeinated weblog.

IRC--express--Twilight Whispers-

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

I often see things and think "Oh, that'd look good!" but I never get around to using them, I also think that I'd love to do a wallpaper the same as one I see, but then I start to think I'm copying that person and stop. I try to stick to my own ideas, obviously they've probably been used before, but I'm still trying. =D

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by YarashiI try to stick to my own ideas, obviously they've probably been used before, but I'm still trying. =D

mm... I like that... nice thinking... :D

nostalgicmix

nostalgicmix

Silent Bound

Just general inspiration, moods, photography, lust.

Signature Image

I've only made one wallpaper.. but I would say it's a mood thing especially after seeing a scan I like first.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.