Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it wrong if a girl can't cook? - Minitokyo

Is it wrong if a girl can't cook?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 240 total items

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Haha, I think I'd be kind of cute if a girl didn't know how to cook, because she'd probably think it was a masterpiece or something...that is, until she saw my reaction.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

girls that must know how to cook, is a stereotypical thing, and it doesnt matter in society anymore.
nothing wrong if you cant cook, but itd be nice to :)

I don't think it's wrong. But it's a very useful skill, though. But I don't think cooking is that hard or special, it's easy and simple. But is someone hasn't done it then maybe it get harder and harder to learn when the years go by.

of course nothing wrong if a girl can't cook. it's not a girl's responsibility to cook.
i can cook if i want to. but i hate the work after cooking: has to wash everything, clean the kitchen, the smell of oil still remains in the house after cooking... it's just too inconvenience.

actually there's nothing wrong with a girl that can't cook.
but to tell you the truth almost all men are looking for the girls that able to cook, they'll look much more attractive...:)

I think that it's pretty wrong for a girl to not know how to cook.
But that's just my opinion.

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

kaireon

kaireon

Tenken no Reon

dependant on the male, and teh males decent (nation wise) good luck finding a greek man who wants a woman who cant cook, and most japanese familys the woman cooks as well...

personally i couldnt care, since i like cooking :D

LOL there's nothing wrong.. I can only cook instant noodles, rice and .. that's it.. ._.
I can't even cook egg!

It's not wrong, but it's preferred if they know how, cz theyre job is to be in t he house doing house stuff x]

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Okay... as long as someone in the household can cook. >.< But I think everyone, regardless of gender, should learn at least to cook a little... don't want to depend on others all the time.

I cook all the time ^-^ especially baking! hehe... I love working in the kitchen =)

heero12

heero12

the fallen

If food is all that your thinking about when you get married then thats not gonna be a very long relationship anyway...

no regrets for a believer

Well, I don't know. I'm a boy but I can cook so I don't know how exactly girls feel about this subject. But since a girl will have a family and kids so yeah, I think she should at least know ow to cook simple stuuff

i really love girl who can cook, but if she can't cook, as long as i love her, nevermind

CND2007

CND2007

White

I dont think its wrong. But of course is it useful. Boys or girls. Some are good and others are bad. So I think everyone should be able to cook. But its not wrong if they dont cook.

A smile for the day.

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

I think it's okay if girls can't cook..
But, of course it would be far better if girls can cook..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

No, it's not wrong if a girl can't cook. I can't cook, but I can reheat well. heh. Frozen foods are my friend. I'm okay at baking, but I always make a big mess.

My aunt does the old-fashioned cooking thing where it takes hours to cook an entire meal. I can't do that. I barely have any patience to wait for my microwaved food!

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Definitely not a problem! I can't cook much but there's always a chance to try and experiment further! :)

Please... It's the XXI's century! You can't cook? there's the Delivery and the Fast Food. Don't bother with this old stuff

nimiru

nimiru

*~ locked heart ~*

no, i don't think it's wrong at all. hehehehe i don't even how to really cook at all. when i tried to cook pansit palabok (filipino noodles) one time, i accidently burnt it! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED! T_T

oh wellz... i tried right? lol XD

Signature
"Words aren't the only thing that let people know what you're thinking..." - Tifa Lockhart, FFVII

What'd you think girls, would it be a plus if the guy could cook?

glowingradiance

glowingradiance

Bonded Soul

Nah, nothing's wrong with that, although it's much better if you could. If you can do the basics, then I think it's okay.

For me is not really a big problem if she dosen't know to cook hard stuff.it;s ok if she know simple things

it does not really matter. but it would be nice if one of you could cook cause fast food is only good for so long...... lol

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

NO! it's not wrong if the girl doesn't know how to cook...
but wanting to learn how to cook is another story...

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

There is nothing wrong with girls who cannot cook. Different cultures have different ideas about gender appropriate behavior, but in my opinion, we are all human, first and foremost, and what are considered "acceptable" behaviors for men and women are usually just arbitrary guidelines that don't need to be followed. Women don't need to know how to cook, and neither do men, but it is a "plus" if a person can do it well. Tasty food is something that anyone, from anywhere can appreciate whether its made by a woman or a man.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 240 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.