Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 End of First Feature Round & Free Your Inner Waller News^^ - Minitokyo

End of First Feature Round & Free Your Inner Waller News^^

Group announcement by Free--wallers

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Hello guys^^
Heres some good news for everyone XD

Firstly
The Free Your Inner Waller Contest is Now officialy Starting! XD

PLEASE VISIT: HERE FOR THE LATEST NEWS!

Next, Ill like to announce the winner of the First Feature Round! XD *drumrolls*

First Feature Round Winner: Dothaithanh!

*This is the banner awarded to him to be put up in his userpage^^
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/Rikkablurhound/FEA-BigBan.jpg

The points of small benner will remain in the Groups page for 5 days to be checked for mistakes^^

And of course, Ill like to make a lil changes in this system.
Since this feature system sometimes get stuck halfway because there isnt any worth featuring, Ill like to make a few changes... >_<
#1. The feature round will now maintain for only A MONTH. We will start the next round at December. Meaning the Most featured that month will win.
#2. The small banner points will remain only withouht the banners (since I didnt really find the usage for that... :sweat: ) The same remains. 2 points for main feature, 1 points for category feature.
#3. There will bge a new Feature starting December. Which will be the MOST IMPROVED. The MOST IMPROVED will be featured via small thumbnail yet receives 2 POINTS.

I hope the new system is easier to understand & I hope U guys are okay with it... >_<

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.