Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wolf's human form illusion or real - Minitokyo

Wolf's human form illusion or real

Tagged under Wolf's Rain

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

what do You think, does wolf human form is just illusion or is it real? they have wolf's like shadows but, hey, wulf canot use sceleton-key (Hige is second epizode) or carry Cheza (Kiba in many episods) og using ladder (Hige and Kiba in 3 episode when they were getting out from canal (Toboe later alsow)
what's Your ideas?

Signature

really don't know@_@, I think is something like... For the non-wolf's characters they look like wolf's and human's only when they(the gang) want that and need that form.
But I think It's also to make us understand better the anime!
oh,well, hope you understand my explanation#_# altough I don't think I explaneid my self well!
Sorry!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I think its most likely a dimensional projection which would explain why the wolves can appear in either form but still show telltale signs of their origins. It wuld also explain that when in human form they are physically able to perform actions.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

'dimensional projection'? don't get it? descriebe what You mean

Signature

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Technically, they're wolves; they are not changing form, they're just being perceived as humans, and so are their actions. As far as your examples are concerned Oriya, Hige uses a key, but as a wolf it'd be in his mouth. Wolves/dogs _can_ actually climb ladders, and when characters are carried, it's on the wolves backs. Remember, when Tsume caught the kid early on (1st ep?), even though it first looked like he caught him using his hand, in actuallity it was his jaw clamping down on the kids arm. I assume the kid saw Tsume in his wolf form then because the sheer pain of the bite probably "woke him" from the illusion.

In an interview with the sound director Wakabayashi, he states that when the wolves are seen walking (but are seen as humans), they were supposed to still have the sound of 4 wolves paws walking, but that just didn't seem to match right, so they used 2 footed human walking sounds just for 'appearances'. Don't forget, this is still anime, so they're allowed to embellish.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Quote by Oriya'dimensional projection'? don't get it? descriebe what You mean

A being whose form is projected from their own existance into ours. I think the wolves really exist in "Paradise" which is outside our world(s) (which also explains how they can travel between them) and their existence is projected into ours.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Oriya

Oriya

example@www.com

i was wondering aboute one more aspect, if this new word Kiba opened with Cheza it supposed to me Rakuen Paradise ne? we all know that Kiba depised humans and took human form only for to be safe. then why in this new world all wolfs have ONLY humans form. i made thread aboute wolfs form illusion or not, we agree that it is something like illusion, but here in New World it can not be iluusion couse illusion can't drive bike (vide Tsume)!

Signature

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

I would say it's it is a trik of the mind for the fact that in human from they cast a wolf's shadow

i am not sure but i think an ilusion cuz remember near the beggining tsume grabed the boy who fell but it was really a bite so.. yeah..

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

xBlackxBladexNobilityx

still sobbing over wolf's rain

it's an illusion to trick humans. i know it's not concretely stated in the plot or by any of the characters' comments, mainly the humans that are pulled into the plot, but the wolves use the human illusions to fool non-wolf folk into believing that they're just human, that there isn't a thought-to-be-dead creature beneath the illusion's skin.

i know this a little late, but not sure if the discussion was closed... ^^'

a wolf in human's clothing, aching to find a place called home. Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.